Page 95 of 117 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Girl;2762812;
    It was a tough decision, but Lauri was right to put an end to such a volatile marriage. She EARNED every penny of that alimony and child support IMO.
    Hmm....somehow I doubt she ended it. I think that her ex got smart and dumped her for a nicer, prettier woman. As far as her "earning" the money...I'm SURE she did! But not in THAT way! The way that she earned George's money! It's starting to make sense why she needs to keep her lips numbed and plumped up!

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

It's starting to make sense why she needs to keep her lips numbed and plumped up!
    That's whay my whole avatar, signature line and all is ALL about. It' snot a secret. Please refer to Season 2 when she was out with Lorelai discussing their jewelry line. More important subjects came up like how she earned her bauble. Seriously!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by limom;2762890;
    The reason why she did not take Josh to a real counselor is that even Georgie Boy could not find one that would comp them.
    But how do you know that? It was not in the show. Joshs problem s started before she met George. He is a careing and generous man. I think he would have helped out at the time if she had known him.

Quote Originally Posted by Pron Star;2762900;
    I think he would have helped out at the time if she had known him.
    I disagree. I don't think he would have helped him at all. It's not HIS kid, he doesn't care.

But how do you know that? It was not in the show. Joshs problem s started before she met George. He is a careing and generous man. I think he would have helped out at the time if she had known him.

Well, what has been on the show is a history of Josh begging to be loved and have a place in her life, of Josh telling her he felt left out, while simultaneously she was telling us all how she was the happiest she had ever been, and his world was falling apart, what was in the show was her dragging him in front of some therapist she saw on TV, for some staged intervention, when frankly, she should have been trying to repair her relationship in private. We haven't seen anything about George's fathering ability on the show, because we have rarely seen him interact with his children, except for his daughter and Lauri being terrified of his reaction to McKenzie's tattoo, somehow, seeing how they were so nervous of his reaction to something as minor as a small tattoo on his 18 year old daughter, does not make me think he is real tolerant, or ready to jump in and help out his troubled step son, and we sure didn't see him in that staged intervention scene with Josh, again, does not scream a willingness to help out in that situation.
    If you had windows you'd be a building

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

and we sure didn't see him in that staged intervention scene with Josh, again, does not scream a willingness to help out in that situation.
    Yeah, where's that ,'we're all in this together' mentality? Mike Brady counseled Carols kids when they were in trouble....

FORT Regular

Why would Laurie do a reality show that is all about showing a "fantasy" high life when her son is falling apart?
    On what planet is this a good idea?

Quote Originally Posted by NotFromTheOC;2762925;
    Why would Laurie do a reality show that is all about showing a "fantasy" high life when her son is falling apart?
    On what planet is this a good idea?
    At the time, Ashley had her car reposessed (I'm sorry, I don't know ANYONE who has ever had their car repossessed!), had to move back to the condo, and the famous "cat-crap" episode. Lauri didn't mind embarrassing her daughter as well by showcasing her ineptness and stupidity!

FORT Regular

But how do you know that? It was not in the show. Joshs problem s started before she met George.
    Why is any of it on the show? Why would she agree to put her family and all of their issues on a reality tv show, right in the middle of a nasty divorce and when her son is having so many problems? Why would she choose to do that when there would be absolutely no benefit at all for the children. Those poor kids (except for Ashley) had no say, and were too young to even know what they were in for anyway. The only person who stood to benefit from any of it is Lauri. She embarrassed her kids and exposed them at their weakest and most vulnerable moments, aired all their dirty laundry on tv, just for the slight chance of getting some attention for herself.

Who knows, maybe Josh could have or can overcome his adolescent problems and turn his life around. But now it's going to be 100 times harder for him since his mother announced to the world that he's such a terrible person. Who would give him a chance after she's described him as such a monster?

Somehow, I doubt this very much...

On Season 2 we saw Lauri take the "Brady Bunch" to the beach - and I swear Josh was there as well as George's son (sorry, don't know his name) and have yet to see George's son again. So it seems to me that George is not exactly father of the year material for boys either. Just sayin...