Page 93 of 117 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Lauri Waring - Season 3

FORT Regular

Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2762201;
    I loved the whole tight shot of her feet and how she thinks they are soooo ugly. I don't think they are that bad. I've seen much worse.

I don't think her feet are bad either,, but it's her hands, feet, neck that give away her age.. and that's what I hate seeing because it doesn't match real well with her face looking the way it does.. she just went way too far on her face.

FORT Regular

My feet are not so great but I really am not all that vain. And I agree she needs to ease up on her face. We are going into Michael Jackson and Joan Rivers territory.

Quote Originally Posted by NotFromTheOC;2762373;
    My feet are not so great but I really am not all that vain. And I agree she needs to ease up on her face. We are going into Michael Jackson and Joan Rivers territory.
    Nope. Passed up those two long ago.
    "The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool."
    ~ Touchstone; As You Like It

FORT Regular

I think all of them admitted to boob jobs but nothing else in that first season "tell-all". I seem to recall her denying plastic surgery in that one also. Not positive.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Jesper;2762313;
    Everyone lurves Lauri. I'm having a bit of side fun posing as her at parties. I got the wig, 2 make-up artists to help complete the facial transformation and a cute outfit from Forever 21 (only because they quote scripture on the bottom of the bag; check it out sometime). Yeah, they love her so much; I feel the Lurve every time I put on that costume!! But, they're all popular. I do a mean Truffle impersonation, but I always warn in advance. Party on.
    There are so many Lauri wannabees around now. They try but they cant match her class and style. She really is the Queen of OC now and so many people cant handle it. They are soooo jealous. Emitation really is the sincerest form of flatery. When people realize they cant be her after all they spend their time hating her. She really is somebody to look up to and admire. She is a trend setter and loved by everybody who meets her. Just like when she went to buy her beutiful wedding dress she gets the star treatment everywhere she goes. Every minute of her life is 5 star luxury. It makes you feel good just to be seen with her and have people know you are part of her crew. Her and George have to have private security now just to be able to eat in peace when they go out. People mob them wanting their autographs. Others who don't know them but spend all their time hating them shouldd be so lucky.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2762107;
    I'm sure there's been a few since the wedding...
    including Ash-uh-lee!!
    That is a terrible thing to say. What is that based on? Nothing was ever said in the show or anywhere else about George messing around on Lauri. Specially with Ashley. George has never been unfathful to the woman in his wife. He would never do something like that and nothing in the show says he did. He is a good looking, nice, honest generous man. Any woman would be lucky to have a man like him. That was a terrible thing to say. Ash is hot and has plenty of boys to choose from too. George would never do something like that to his family and Ash would never do something like that to Lauri. Please tell me what you base that on.

There are so many Lauri haters around now. They laugh at her face and wanky feet. She really is the Queen Loser of OC and so many people NOW know. They are soooo sickened by her charade. Golddigging really is her best quality. When people realize they cant be her they thank the lord above. She really is ugly and evil. She is a transvestite look-a-like and loathed by everybody who meets her. Just like when she went to buy her third wedding dress she gets Bravo to get her in everywhere she goes. Every minute of her life is about her. It makes you feel good knowing you don't ever have to deal with this woman and her screwed-up family. Her and George have to have private security now because they think people care. People run away in horror when they come their way. Others who don't know them but spend all their time hating them are VERY smart and insightful. Just my opinion and insight!
    Last edited by SindyLew; 01-20-2008 at 07:36 PM.

FORT Fogey

Hey remember back to when they were on the boat during the storm while in Hawaii. Poor little SophieA was all alone in the corner dripping wet and crying because she was scared. Well Lair, the wonderful mother that she is, held on to that bottle of booze as if her life depended on it! Well it was SophieA's life that could of been in danger. Lair knew that if the bottle broke free from her hands it could of hit SophieA in the head!

Silly me would of tossed the bottle overboard and held on TIGHT to my child

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2762632;
    I'm surprised Josh didn't "accidently disappear" when Lauri met George. She wasn't going to let anything OR anybody get in the way of getting her hands on the wallet. When she cries on TV saying, "How could he do that to me", she means actually show up and CLAIM that he is her son. There was NO way in hades that she even wanted to aknowledge that he was hers .
    Now that's just plain silly. Josh is never far from Lauri's thoughts, she is constantly wishing out loud that Josh could get his act together and be part of the family again. It ripped her heart out to have to do the tough love thing with Josh, but the counselors told Lauri that it was for the best and she listened to the professionals in such matters because she LOVES Josh and wants him to get off the drugs. She still has his picture on the mantel. She cries when she goes into Josh's old room. Now what mother who wants to forget she has a son does that?

Lauri has a flair for the dramatic, IMO - so I am not buying her "concern" for Josh at all. She didn't look at all concerned about her son when she saw him walk into the house to meet with the therapist - first instinct was to nag at him to pull up his pants. Priceless...