Page 91 of 117 FirstFirst ... 4181828384858687888990919293949596979899100101 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 910 of 1162
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Lauri Waring - Season 3

  1. #901
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North of Reality
    Posts
    2,365

    Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Pron Star;2761805;
    Lauri is totally beutiful. Every episode shows how she glows from the love her and George shares. She is so beutiful in her wedding dress. The previews for the wedding show are only a hint at how wonderful she looked. It was like a fairytale. She had the dream weddding that all girls dream about. People are so jealous of her and George's love. George didn't mind writing all those checks she talked about because there is no end to his bank account and he is the most generous man on earth. He spends more for lunch than a lot of average people make in a week. Even Joshy sees how right they are for each other and knows how wrong he has been. When they showed him talkng to Lauri and the councelor it was he asked for help and told her he was sorry for all he did to mess up her life and his. You can tell when you look at him that he felt sorry. Lauri is the best mom ever and never stops trying to help her kids. In the preview George looks really handsome in his tux. Any woman would give anything to wake up next to him every day.
    Fairytales are made up stories. True, GIRLS do dream of fairytale weddings.
    While a GROWN ADULT WOMAN would put her own flesh and blood son FIRST.

  2. #902
    Got wings 9/19/2012 buglover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    CA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    13,187

    Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

    This is her third wedding right? She should skip the whole white dress princess wedding and just drive through the Vegas chapel!
    Yup, with donuts!!

  3. #903
    Who? SindyLew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    529

    Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Pron Star;2761805;
    Any woman would give anything to wake up next to him every day.
    I'm sure there's been a few since the wedding...
    including Ash-uh-lee!!

  4. #904
    Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    In a suburb!!!
    Posts
    458

    Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

    She had the dream weddding that all girls dream about
    I give you that much credit to your post. She probably did have a wedding all girls dream about. From the looks of the previews, it looks like it was very beautiful and elegant. Who wouldn't want that? BUT, where the value lies that no money can compete with is the quality of the marriage and all that it entails. She's been throught this twice before and him once before. Between the both of them, they've had very rocky relationships. I can't imagine how two people can make it when they've failed so miserably with their previous marriages. At least with Quinn and Vicki and even Tammy, they are all on good terms with their ex's. That's something Chins and wax can't claim they DO have. Maybe next season the show title will be, "The Real Divorces of the Real Housewives of Orange County."

  5. #905
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    132

    Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Pron Star;2761805;
    Lauri is totally beutiful. Every episode shows how she glows from the love her and George shares. She is so beutiful in her wedding dress. The previews for the wedding show are only a hint at how wonderful she looked. It was like a fairytale. She had the dream weddding that all girls dream about. People are so jealous of her and George's love. George didn't mind writing all those checks she talked about because there is no end to his bank account and he is the most generous man on earth. He spends more for lunch than a lot of average people make in a week. Even Joshy sees how right they are for each other and knows how wrong he has been. When they showed him talkng to Lauri and the councelor it was he asked for help and told her he was sorry for all he did to mess up her life and his. You can tell when you look at him that he felt sorry. Lauri is the best mom ever and never stops trying to help her kids. In the preview George looks really handsome in his tux. Any woman would give anything to wake up next to him every day.

    Bwahahahahaaa I just choked on my coffee.

    Which chin is it that is so attractive? Can you imagine what the feathered Jack Tripper hair looks like first thing in the morning? Good news for the rest of the women in the world is that he'll be back on the market sooner rather than later. If he'll do it for you Lauri he'll certainly do it to you.

  6. #906
    Who? SindyLew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    529

    Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Girl;2761852;
    I hope this time he will get his act together. .
    I think he is as long as Lauri's bribes keep coming. Hey, whatever will get you through the day and legal system is what I say.

  7. #907
    Got wings 9/19/2012 buglover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    CA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    13,187

    Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

    Hopefully he doesn't become an alcoholic having to be her son.
    Yup, with donuts!!

  8. #908
    Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    In a suburb!!!
    Posts
    458

    Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2762128;
    Hopefully he doesn't become an alcoholic having to be her son.
    Heeeyyy....you might be onto something there! Maybe George is a closet drinker! That's how he can stand to look at the wax figure that is his wife. The beer goggles are remarkable at blurring the effects!
    That and he only married Laurie for the tax breaks so he can claim a spouse and 3 other kids that don't really live with him.

  9. #909
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    132

    Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Beezers;2762145;
    That and he only married Laurie for the tax breaks so he can claim a spouse and 3 other kids that don't really live with him.
    Good point. The old "head of household" tactic. Wonder why they don't ever show George going to work. He's such a central character this season. Maybe his business partners aren't keen on the idea but I'd love to see him in action earning the big bucks. Maybe it would be inspiring or educational for the audience.

  10. #910
    Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    In a suburb!!!
    Posts
    458

    Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

    I hope for the sake of her shoes, everything is okay with her.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.