Page 9 of 117 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 1162
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Lauri Waring - Season 3

  1. #81
    FORT Regular PinkyParker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    119

    Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2655657;
    Sorry, but no one has answered my question --- what exactly are the similarities between Lauri and Carol Brady????? I have watched the episode two more times, and I just don't quite get it....
    Silly Margarita, it's so obvious, they both have dogs!
    If you had windows you'd be a building

  2. #82
    FORT Regular PinkyParker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    119

    Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Heaven22;2655668;
    Last season Lauri said Slade wanted to be the 6th Housewife but her George has been the one to play to the cameras like no housewife has. Do they ever have a private moment that's not played out on camera? I wonder how many "spontaneous" gifts Lauri was hoping to receive when she signed on for this season.
    As long as we don't have to see how she earned those gifts it's all good
    If you had windows you'd be a building

  3. #83
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Welcome 2008!
    Posts
    536

    Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

    If we're seeing a reincarnated Brady Bunch, then I want to see the scenes where the son aspires to be as succesful as his dad and all the kids are happily blended into a family.

  4. #84
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    5

    Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by PinkyParker;2655671;
    Silly Margarita, it's so obvious, they both have dogs!
    Good one Margarita and PinkyParker...I actually spit all over my screen with Margarita's post and then actually snorted when I laughed too hard at PinkyParker's answer

  5. #85
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Orange County
    Posts
    368

    Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

    Lauri's Bella Roche website is up and running just in time for Christmas.
    Also see exclusive photos of Lauri's bridal shower and a sneak peek at her bridesmaids' dresses.

  6. #86
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Welcome 2008!
    Posts
    536

    Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

    Some of the pieces are interesting but they are waayyy overpriced! I make jewelry too and know what it cost them to make those collections. They are banking on their celebrity to have the audacity to charge those prices.

  7. #87
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Orange County
    Posts
    368

    Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by bewty;2657613;
    Some of the pieces are interesting but they are waayyy overpriced! I make jewelry too and know what it cost them to make those collections. They are banking on their celebrity to have the audacity to charge those prices.
    What kind of mark-up are we talking about? I see the pieces were actually WORN by housewives on the show. Guess that is supposed to make them more valuable.
    Last edited by Pizza Girl; 11-09-2007 at 01:40 AM.

  8. #88
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Welcome 2008!
    Posts
    536

    Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Girl;2657621;
    What kind of mark-up are we talking about? I see the pieces were actually WORN by housewives on the show. Guess that is supposed to make them more valuable.
    Exactly.......they got those antique pieces for no more than $50 - $200 depending on the stone and the axillary beads are dirt cheap when purchased as a lot. You can find the same quality work at any craft show for a third of the price.

  9. #89
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Orange County
    Posts
    368

    Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by bewty;2655701;
    If we're seeing a reincarnated Brady Bunch, then I want to see the scenes where the son aspires to be as succesful as his dad and all the kids are happily blended into a family.
    McKenzie's take on her appearance in episode one:

    "mwahahahahhaah i love you bitch. im so proud of myself i got beeped out on tv ahahha my goal in life."

    MySpace comment to friend 11/7/07

  10. #90
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    132

    Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Girl;2657849;
    McKenzie's take on her appearance in episode one:

    "mwahahahahhaah i love you bitch. im so proud of myself i got beeped out on tv ahahha my goal in life."

    MySpace comment to friend 11/7/07
    It's good to see that McKenzie has goals. Have to wonder what else is on her list of important accomplishments.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.