Page 8 of 117 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by CongaDancer;2655098;
    The are rumors that Geprge is caught up in the whole Corona investigation and is very nervous, maybe that is why he is
    a. trying to change his appearance with new teeth, hair and lipo.
    b.staring so apprehensively in to the camera, he looks like a felon!

Its going to be an interesting season! Let the games begin.
    What's the Corona investigation? Beer?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2655178;
    What's the Corona investigation? Beer?
    Our beloved OC Sheriff Carona. His life of fighting crime is catching up to him

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2655192;
    Our beloved OC Sheriff Carona. His life of fighting crime is catching up to him
    Sooo, how would George be caught up in that ? I didn't think he was in politics.

Quote Originally Posted by CongaDancer;2655098;
    The are rumors that Geprge is caught up in the whole Corona investigation and is very nervous, maybe that is why he is
    a. trying to change his appearance with new teeth, hair and lipo.
    b.staring so apprehensively in to the camera, he looks like a felon!

Its going to be an interesting season! Let the games begin.
    Wow, so many people here are saying the same thing about how George keeps looking at the camera. He looks so uncomfortable or greedy, can't make up my mind.

I think this was filmed before the Carona issue was outed but people who have something to hide sometimes do come off acting nervous. Boy wouldn't that be something if it were true. I remember last year people were saying things about him and his business partners and stuff so who knows.

I also noticed how McKenzie looked over at the cameras to be sure they were filming her so maybe it runs in the family.

Laurie does not look great in my opinion...someone said she looks like she was imbombed..and it's true. i am watching the show right now, missed the other night...out of all the ladies i really like tammi

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Dreams;2655454;
    Wow, so many people here are saying the same thing about how George keeps looking at the camera. He looks so uncomfortable or greedy, can't make up my mind.

I think this was filmed before the Carona issue was outed but people who have something to hide sometimes do come off acting nervous. Boy wouldn't that be something if it were true. I remember last year people were saying things about him and his business partners and stuff so who knows.

I also noticed how McKenzie looked over at the cameras to be sure they were filming her so maybe it runs in the family.
    I think on McKenzie's part, she just didn't know how to act naturally in front of the cameras since she wasn't really on camera much last season.
    As for George......he's the captain of The Showboat!

Quote Originally Posted by bewty;2655558;
    I think on McKenzie's part, she just didn't know how to act naturally in front of the cameras since she wasn't really on camera much last season.
    As for George......he's the captain of The Showboat!
    Do you mean Love Boat? With Captain Stubing and Gopher and the beautiful Julie McCoy ahhhh... Aaron Spelling's finest work.
    Ribbitt

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Toad;2655585;
    Do you mean Love Boat? With Captain Stubing and Gopher and the beautiful Julie McCoy ahhhh... Aaron Spelling's finest work.
    Nope I mean Showboat as in one who shows off

Sorry, but no one has answered my question --- what exactly are the similarities between Lauri and Carol Brady????? I have watched the episode two more times, and I just don't quite get it....

FORT Fan

Last season Lauri said Slade wanted to be the 6th Housewife but her George has been the one to play to the cameras like no housewife has. Do they ever have a private moment that's not played out on camera? I wonder how many "spontaneous" gifts Lauri was hoping to receive when she signed on for this season.