Page 7 of 117 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Wow, Lauri and George are brilliant. Ashley as a chaperone!~ Was it my imagination but when her and McKenzie were standing next to each other was she twice the size of McKenzie? She looked huge!

And my boyfriend commented on how "horse-like" Lauri's face was. And did George get a new set of matching, over-sized chicklet teeth like his horsie wife? Geez, they looked ridiculous! And George, stop looking at the camera, you're creepy! I loved how they got limited air-time!

FORT Regular

I was surprised to see Sophi(a). Wasn't her dad trying to keep her off the show?

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2653930;
    Wow, Lauri and George are brilliant. Ashley as a chaperone!~ Was it my imagination but when her and McKenzie were standing next to each other was she twice the size of McKenzie? She looked huge!

And my boyfriend commented on how "horse-like" Lauri's face was. And did George get a new set of matching, over-sized chicklet teeth like his horsie wife? Geez, they looked ridiculous! And George, stop looking at the camera, you're creepy! I loved how they got limited air-time!

I'm thinking post of the week here, guys!
    Ribbitt

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2653930;

Yes, I was quite creeped out by George last night. So bizarre to continue staring directly into the cameras! Who does that? And his hair and teeth were sooo bad

FORT Fogey

Looks like Geogie had his gut sucked out. He should of put down a few more Bens and a had some of the chins done too!

Quote Originally Posted by ladychat;2653874;
    Where were all the other kids that comprise the so-called "Brady Bunch"

We saw only three. Where could the four missing children be?
    I heard Geore's x wife kept her youngest kids from being on the show. From what MacKenzie and the previews about her has shown us so far, I think this kid will make up for not having the others around. Also, where was Josh? It sure seems weird to me how like last year when they showed the whole familiy standing together and now 4 out of 7 Brady's are missing. But on the websight all the kids are there. Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by bewty;2653866;
    Lauri and Tamra could have both benefitted more from a linguistics coach than a life coach. Lauri "We could fit ten rows acrost"
    Tamra "He got a tattoo acrost his chest"
    And we can't forget Lauri's MASSACHUSSES referrence. Gawd, I don't even know how to spell it.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sofacushion;2653934;
    I was surprised to see Sophi(a). Wasn't her dad trying to keep her off the show?
    I can't find the OC Register article, but I recall that Sophia told the judge she likes being on the show, so the judge allowed it.

McKenzie has done a MySpace do-over. Check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by limom;2653925;
    Is the mall the euphamism for rehab?
    Kind of like State Run Boarding School is a euphamism for Juvie, LOL!
    If you had windows you'd be a building

FORT Newbie

The are rumors that Geprge is caught up in the whole Corona investigation and is very nervous, maybe that is why he is
    a. trying to change his appearance with new teeth, hair and lipo.
    b.staring so apprehensively in to the camera, he looks like a felon!

Its going to be an interesting season! Let the games begin.