Page 67 of 117 FirstFirst ... 17575859606162636465666768697071727374757677 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

he didn't look sad to me, he looked P.O.'d. He's on to his mom. He knows her faux concern is only for the camera and if he shows at the wedding, it's on camera and it makes HER look good.

She wants him at the wedding only for appearances. After that, he can go back to the streets and disappear. I SO hope it's true what we hear about him showing up and making a scene at the wedding. After all, it IS HER DAY!

And can I say she is the most UNSOPHISTICATED tranny hillbilly I've ever seen. The food tasting segment was a joke. It also showed the true arrogance and smugness of George. Again, dis-interested but yet scarfing everything down like it was his last meal. He's a disgusting, over-bloated pig.

And I've noticed they got the family deal on the chicklet teeth. Ashley has the chompers now. Boyfriend said there was extra room in that head because she's missing a brain. I love how he casually will walk-by, watch a segment and throw out a good observation to me!

And if they are such royalty at the St. Regis, why wasn't that little shower shin-dig on a nice patio or other setting with a nice view instead of a sterile ballroom/Executive meeting room. I was laughing hysterically as it looked like they used one of those segmented rooms where they house companies that come in and exhibit tractor parts. Very "tray sheeeek"!

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2746998;
    he didn't look sad to me, he looked P.O.'d. He's on to his mom. He knows her faux concern is only for the camera and if he shows at the wedding, it's on camera and it makes HER look good.

She wants him at the wedding only for appearances. After that, he can go back to the streets and disappear. I SO hope it's true what we hear about him showing up and making a scene at the wedding. After all, it IS HER DAY!
    You may be right and I may have been projecting my feelings onto Josh. He has every reason to be furious and resentful, and from what we've heard about what happened at that farce of a wedding, that definitely came out

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2746998;

Of course he's on to her.......he's the one that started the backlash against her last season. Yet, he still showed up, knowing full well that they were filming. He either had a little bit of hope left in his heart that she truely wanted him there or he went in there to speak his mind.

FORT Newbie

Hello - does anyone know how Lauri met George?

(sorry if this was discussed already)

Thanks!

On a blind date.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

I just finished reading up on George's actual real life and ick is all I can say. Laurie is no better than he is except she doesn't have the million dollar lawyers behind her. If this show were on Fox, we'd have the real dirt being displayed over and over again instead of this fake reality because Fox loves dirt.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Ohhhh....THAT explains it then! George is BLIND!! I couldn't figure any other reason why he would hook up with her. Oh, wait. I know. He apparently enjoys smoke being blown up his behind a la "george is such a great father, honest, ethical" (snicker) and her knees are awfully boney like she's spent a lot of time on them....

WAXING THE FLOORS of course!

I am sorry -- but everything about Lauri seems completely fake to me -- her gushing over Ashley -- and Ashley with the never ending smug face she makes -- but she knows where her bread is buttered -- she is gonna hang on to this gravy train -- Poor Josh-- how very sad he looks and so very lost

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

Agreed on the new chicklets that Ashley got. I noticed them too.

Agreed, that Josh looks mad as hell. Last time he was on camera, she was calling him out on his drug addiction with friends while he was in the background right behind her. He was waiting for her to slam him publicly again.

Agreed, that George is blind. Hope he doesn't mind the disappearing act on his money that Lauri and Assley are pulling on him.

Agreed, George inhaled his food. Lauri still had a plate full while his was empty.

Agreed, that this show is showing the cast at their most hypocritical for backhanded slaps that they're too oblivious to notice.

Quote Originally Posted by good girl;2747154;
    I am sorry -- but everything about Lauri seems completely fake to me -- her gushing over Ashley -- and Ashley with the never ending smug face she makes -- but she knows where her bread is buttered -- she is gonna hang on to this gravy train -- Poor Josh-- how very sad he looks and so very lost
    Don't be sorry, you called it well: SHE IS FAKE! I think she borrowed her face from the gown designer, Austin Scarlett or Scarlett Austin. They look really close in the twin departments. As for her attitude and feelings: based on her actions, I'd say you called her on her lack of sincerity, too.
    The only time I think she was being real was when she told George, "I can't believe I still like you." That sentence spoke volumes.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.