Page 62 of 117 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2740876;
    So why is McKenzie allowed to be on there? Because she is 18? Maybe she thinks she will be "DISCOVERED" and become a Cel UH Bra T.
    Isn't that why they are all there? So they can be models? They are posers.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by MissNomer;2740882;
    Isn't that why they are all there? So they can be models? They are posers.
    Will McKenzie have fried blonde hair soon so she fits in with the other girls?

Ashley should request that they never show her next to McKenzie as she looks GIGANTIC! McKenzie is awfully thin and petite and Ashley is....NOT.

Quote Originally Posted by MissNomer;2740857;
    This whole segment was so odd! Maybe that's why they took two limos to the airport - one for the kids that weren't allowed to be filmed and one for filming 'just in case' there was anykind of useable footage in there. Same thing with having a big motor home and somehow their SUV showed up. Very weird editing. Does anyone know if this was filmed before or after they supposedly weren't allowed to show the litigated over minor children? Were they removed after the fact or avoided in the first place? It seems the editing has jumbled everything this season and it's looking more like a bad acid trip every single week! They need to throw in some scales, challenges, a big bed, some runways and all get fired!!
    No kidding. He's a worm that Chinmeister. I went back and checked Lauri's face after Gilmore commented that he couldn't tell if she was having fun or in pain. I usually don't freeze frame, but MIIIIGHTY scary! Freeze frame is redundant when you're talking about Lauri's face, huh? She's manipulative, but not very cunning at all and way too transparent. She could at least veil her unkind words, but wait, that would require a vocabulary...ohoh, round and round we go again...weeee!

they took two limos to the airport
    And Vicku is still seething because all she gets is a fam-lee (wait for it) VAAAAAN!

Maybe she wanted a Winnebago to take her to the airport!
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

I'm bored at work so I'm reading Lauri's blog. First paragraph stated this,

"One of the joys of parenthood is the satisfaction of seeing your children create memories and open themselves up to new experiences". "He (meaning George) supports and encourages Sophia's interests in sports and horses".

I was wondering if her new husband has experienced this same "joy" with HIS kids? Anyone know if Chins went to baseball games, ballet recitals, school open houses, etc.?

FORT Regular

My point is the judge ruled they are not to be on the show in Season 3.
    I'm just curious if that was the judge's exact wording, or is that just the paraphrasing from the newspaper? Because we really don't know exactly what the judge allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by RealLee;2741956;
    Because we really don't know exactly what the judge allowed.
    No, we don't know. I'm sure if George broke any "rules" (which I'm sure he didn't considering what an upstanding citizen and wonderful man he is ( ) that will be addressed.

Regardless, we all know children are missing and the EX Mrs. Peterson is smart enough to know what a train-wreck this show is! If you google this show, most bloggers and newspaper reporters don't have nice things to say about how these kids behave and what they represent. Good for Ex Mrs. Peterson!

What Lauri said on her blog is in conflict to George's parenting skills she disparged on TV. She said George spoiled his girls and that they are princesses and that he need to assure that they have life experiences. She eluded to the fact that he has not done the job to encourage his kids to be well rounded like her angels.

But then she mentions how supportive he is of Sophia. Well, if George's girls are so bad to Lauri, why would she want him to parent Sophia?
    Last edited by SindyLew; 01-04-2008 at 09:43 PM.

What Lauri said on her blog is in conflict to George's parenting skills she disparged on TV. She said George spoiled his girls and that they are princesses and that he need to assure that they have life experiences. She eluded to the fact that he has not done the job to encourage his kids to be well rounded like her angels.

Excellent point!!!!! So based on Lauri's assessment, being well rounded means: having a drug problem, being in the state boarding school, being an OC Angel (which everyone knows what that means), wanting to be on TV, not being able to clean and be responsible for the catpoopcondo, and all the other experiences that her older, well-rounded kids, who have disappointed her, have experienced.
    I guess that having her for a "mom" will really help them have some good life experiences and become more worldly.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2742260;

Excellent point!!!!! So based on Lauri's assessment, being well rounded means: having a drug problem, being in the state boarding school, being an OC Angel (which everyone knows what that means), wanting to be on TV, not being able to clean and be responsible for the catpoopcondo, and all the other experiences that her older, well-rounded kids, who have disappointed her, have experienced.
    I guess that having her for a "mom" will really help them have some good life experiences and become more worldly.
    But maybe she will teach the girls to pay their water bills when they get my age.