Page 61 of 117 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by ladychat;2740314;
    That's what I saw too, Sindy. Very weird segment, as the cameras shifted around the other children.
    I watched it to and i didnt see any of the kids mouths move and it sounded like the kid who said no was hiding in a closet or something.

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2740242;
    bewty, if you watch the segment again, the camera is on the 3 girls and their mouths are not moving. The "no" came from out of sight. At least that is what I saw.
    I saw the same thing, Sindy. I even backed up the TIVO to make sure - it didn't come from one of those three.... So, if the other brady kids are not allowed to be shown - does it count if they are heard?? Hmmmm..

FORT Fan

Does it matter who said it??? It doesn't need to be analyzed like it's the Zapruder film.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Heaven22;2740588;
    Does it matter who said it??? It doesn't need to be analyzed like it's the Zapruder film.
    Well I suppose it does matter in that it is yet another instance of George thumbing his nose at the law. If the Judge says the kids aren't to be on the show I would assume that means not only their faces, but their bodies and voices as well. Blurring the faces seems quite arrogant to me.

Yes, it does matter!! As a matter of fact, let's bring in the FBI/CIA to do a voice recognition for proof!

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Yes it matters because it is against the wishes of their mother and she won in court. Period.
    East of Reality

FORT Regular

Well I suppose it does matter in that it is yet another instance of George thumbing his nose at the law. If the Judge says the kids aren't to be on the show I would assume that means not only their faces, but their bodies and voices as well. Blurring the faces seems quite arrogant to me.
    Not that I want to take up for them, but I wouldn't just assume the judge banned them from being present at all during filming. Perhaps the ruling states their faces must be blurred, I have not seen anything that specifically states they can't even be present when the cameras are there. I doubt Bravo would take that chance, and even if George is arrogant I doubt he's stupid enough to blatantly disobey and chance losing custody or whatever. Plus, whenever someone is being filmed for a show like this and won't sign a release, you always just see their faces blurred and not the entire body. Same thing.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by RealLee;2740743;
    Not that I want to take up for them, but I wouldn't just assume the judge banned them from being present at all during filming. Perhaps the ruling states their faces must be blurred, I have not seen anything that specifically states they can't even be present when the cameras are there. I doubt Bravo would take that chance, and even if George is arrogant I doubt he's stupid enough to blatantly disobey and chance losing custody or whatever. Plus, whenever someone is being filmed for a show like this and won't sign a release, you always just see their faces blurred and not the entire body. Same thing.
    Maybe you misunderstood my comment but I didn't mean that the judge banned them from being present at all during filming. My point is the judge ruled they are not to be on the show in Season 3. I'm a layperson but to me that is pretty self explanatory. I also know George is stupid enough to blatantly disobey a lot of rules. As far as signing releases you are probably referring to adults. Everything is different when dealing with the rights of minors.

This whole segment was so odd! Maybe that's why they took two limos to the airport - one for the kids that weren't allowed to be filmed and one for filming 'just in case' there was anykind of useable footage in there. Same thing with having a big motor home and somehow their SUV showed up. Very weird editing. Does anyone know if this was filmed before or after they supposedly weren't allowed to show the litigated over minor children? Were they removed after the fact or avoided in the first place? It seems the editing has jumbled everything this season and it's looking more like a bad acid trip every single week! They need to throw in some scales, challenges, a big bed, some runways and all get fired!!

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ladychat;2740741;
    Yes it matters because it is against the wishes of their mother and she won in court. Period.
    So why is McKenzie allowed to be on there? Because she is 18? Maybe she thinks she will be "DISCOVERED" and become a Cel UH Bra T.