Page 59 of 117 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869109 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by bewty;2738238;
    No Way is Fergie luckier than Lauri......Fergie needs to earn her own money....Lauri does not.
    Fergie does not have the new age Brady Bunch.....Lauri does
    Fergie's lips are her own and will always stay the same size.....Lauri's will not, and can change shape at will.
    Lauri is Blonde and can get into the Playboy mansion whenever she wants....Fergie is not.

There is NO comparison really
    I'm thinking of a nasty habit that they might have in common....

What a nightmare of a segment last night. It truly shows that whomever "casted" this supposed Brady family, should be fired. They are all selfish, whiney, over-acting wannabes.

You know this was Bravo's idea. They definitely ripped off the original brady bunch grand canyon episode. Sherwood Schwartz should SUE! Add some more litigation on the already over-booked schedule of the Petersons!

So those blurred faces were the "missing, GOOD children". Do they only put the annoying, degenerate ones on TV?

Why wasn't Josh there? If she missed him so much, was he even invited? Is Lauri using chin's dough to buy him back?

If he was a smart druggie, he would try to snuggle back up to Mommy and take advantage of that situation. Sounds like he has run the gamet - Mommy, Daddy, Clueless Newspaper Reporter, Scary Internet Blogger, Step-Daddy's Ex Wife, and NOW Step-Daddy? The circle of (druggie) life!

I wonder how long George is going to let Lauri make disparaging remarks about his children? He is indeed a twit of the finest variety, but blood is still thicker than botox.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesper;2739501;
    I wonder how long George is going to let Lauri make disparaging remarks about his children? He is indeed a twit of the finest variety, but blood is still thicker than botox.
    I was beginning to think I was the only one bothered by this. This is not the first time she has referred to George's daughters as "princesses."
    If you had windows you'd be a building

Quote Originally Posted by PinkyParker;2739706;
    I was beginning to think I was the only one bothered by this. This is not the first time she has referred to George's daughters as "princesses."
    She apparently thinks she's the only one who should feel like "Royalty"!

My guess is that George only deals with his kids the way he knows how - through his wallet (forget emotional love and support - man is void) and her two twits aren't getting their fair share!

Hope that wallet is made of rubber. It's going to be stretching in all directions!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2739714;
    She apparently thinks she's the only one who should feel like "Royalty"!

My guess is that George only deals with his kids the way he knows how - through his wallet (forget emotional love and support - man is void) and her two twits aren't getting their fair share!

Hope that wallet is made of rubber. It's going to be stretching in all directions!
    The rubber boomerang wallet

I'm thinking that she might have known that by the time he heard the disparaging remarks about his kids, they'd already be hitched.

[devil's advocate time] It is also possible that she was putting some effort into this 'vacation' and got really tired of hearing everyone (especially George and his kids) whine about it. [/devil's advocate time]
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

McKenzie can be a little spoiled brat. Telling Ashley that "your mom is an idiot" was not a bit respectful. I don't see anything pretty about her either. She's no model. I do like Ashley and she is 10 times prettier than McKenzie and has a better attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2739745;
    McKenzie can be a little spoiled brat. Telling Ashley that "your mom is an idiot" was not a bit respectful. I don't see anything pretty about her either. She's no model. I do like Ashley and she is 10 times prettier than McKenzie and has a better attitude.
    I couldn't agree with you more.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkyParker;2739706;
    No, you're not the only one. She's full on delusional! How dare SHE, of all people, give out ANY parenting advice?! (laughable--brilliant editing Bravo!) So if the daughters are "princesses" does that make their own mother the "queen"? And so who is Lauri? The lady in waiting (as in waiting to pounce on the wallet?) or is she just relegated to be the wicked stepmother? She already has the boney fingers. :nono Somebody make sure they tell those kids not to take any apples from her!