Page 57 of 117 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Lauri Waring - Season 3

FORT Fan

Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

I am baiting my breath as I post! I can't wait to hear her brag about her Christmas goodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2736838;
    Perhaps she can fill us in on all the fabulous things Geoooorrrrrge bought her for Christmas? I wait with baited breath..
    Oh, that Geooorrrgggeee...you know he's CRAAAYYY-UHHHZYYYY!

How TRUE she is with THAT statement!

Foot o' cleavage

Quote Originally Posted by ShoeGoddess;2736766;
    Patience luv she's sharpening her claws.

At the San Francisco zoo.

FORT Fanatic

I would actually love it if Bravo filmed them over the holidays. We've only ever seen their summer activities. Imagine the food fight at Jeanas Thanksgiving table, Vicki screaming at Donn because he carved the turkey against the grain of the meat and who wouldn't want to see Lauri try to pucker under the mistletoe?

Quote Originally Posted by bewty;2737475;
    I would actually love it if Bravo filmed them over the holidays. We've only ever seen their summer activities. Imagine the food fight at Jeanas Thanksgiving table, Vicki screaming at Donn because he carved the turkey against the grain of the meat and who wouldn't want to see Lauri try to pucker under the mistletoe?
    Key word here? TRY.
    No matter how hard she tries, she just.can't.do.it. Really.
    EVERY time she attempts to kiss, you don't know if you should look into George's eyes (looking directly into the camera--yeah, we got it already) OR should you look at that immobile mug attempting to pucker. I think it would be akin to kissing an embalmed corpse. Hard with gel-infused lips.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by MissNomer;2737664;
    Key word here? TRY.
    No matter how hard she tries, she just.can't.do.it. Really.
    EVERY time she attempts to kiss, you don't know if you should look into George's eyes (looking directly into the camera--yeah, we got it already) OR should you look at that immobile mug attempting to pucker. I think it would be akin to kissing an embalmed corpse. Hard with gel-infused lips.
    That's hot. Do you think these women look in the mirror? Maybe their eyesight is going as they are all pushing 50 or well beyond.

It helps if you've had your recommended dosage of Manjuice prior to confronting a mirror. Some minds, though, are so delusional that they project onto the mirror what they think they look like. They have actually convinced themselves that it's true. While we see Hideous Kinky, her Majesty Lips actually sees pretty. She thinks she looks like Jessica Alba, but we see Mommy Dearest.

Does George wear his own set of beer goggles, or can he just swallow as necessary for his Fame-Dumb?

FORT Fogey

I have a hard time believing that george is SO thoughtful and SO romantic but yet he did not even think about Lair as he drove thru Starbucks on his way to the photo-op with SophieA and the horse.

I picked up on that PugMum and thought the same thing. Even if she doesn't drink coffee, how about a water, juice, soda - anything? George signs credit cards and checks. I'll bet he's as "thoughtful" as a stamp.

He must have some gag order and paying people that attended the wedding to keep their mouths shut. I know someone who was there and this gal is "scared straight" and won't spill other than what we've already heard. Josh shows up and creates a massive scene. The end. How much is he paying in hush money?

FORT Fogey

Good point Jesper about the hush money. But then again maybe no one is talking because NO ONE cares to relive it You know, kinda like you never heard anyone talking about the lastest tommy cruise movie.