Page 56 of 117 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Lauri Waring - Season 3

FORT Fanatic

Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Wait a minute. Ashley is not as dumb as we all think.
    She has learned an important lesson in life.
    NEVER BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU or in her case the Wallet.

Quote Originally Posted by limom;2736036;
    Wait a minute. Ashley is not as dumb as we all think.
    She has learned an important lesson in life.
    NEVER BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU or in her case the Wallet.
    I'm sure there was a BONUS from chicklets & his blow up doll involved with that statement.

Assuhlee might as well jump into the Lauri house of false accusations and revolving litigation. George can pay legal fees for 3. Instead of "with baby you get 3" it should be "with tranny, you get 3" (separate legal bills).

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2736100;
    I'm sure there was a BONUS from chicklets & his blow up doll involved with that statement.

Assuhlee might as well jump into the Lauri house of false accusations and revolving litigation. George can pay legal fees for 3. Instead of "with baby you get 3" it should be "with tranny, you get 3" (separate legal bills).
    That thar was right down hylarious Ms. Sindy! Since i been watching the show i wonder where Asshuhlee gets all her money to buy all those pretty new clothes cause she seems to be all to sure about herself all a sudden and stuff so i wonder if she is gettin really close to her mamas new bank account and all.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Dreams;2736105;
    That thar was right down hylarious Ms. Sindy! Since i been watching the show i wonder where Asshuhlee gets all her money to buy all those pretty new clothes cause she seems to be all to sure about herself all a sudden and stuff so i wonder if she is gettin really close to her mamas new bank account and all.
    Lair probably takes Ashley shopping with Chin's credit cards and when the bills come she tells him that she took HIS daughters shopping.

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2736443;
    Lair probably takes Ashley shopping with Chin's credit cards and when the bills come she tells him that she took HIS daughters shopping.
    Thats exactly what i was thinking to Ms. PugMum. Yep. Do ya see how Ashley seems all high and mighty now

Why hasn't Lauri updated her blog on Bravo? Her last posting was Dec. 13 and I am curious as to why ??

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2736758;
    Why hasn't Lauri updated her blog on Bravo? Her last posting was Dec. 13 and I am curious as to why ??
    Patience luv she's sharpening her claws.

ShoeGoddess, those claws are on paws, no?

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2736443;
    That sounds about right! You said what everyone is thinking! What did she say to her prince charming? "I can't believe I still like you?" What's that all about? Is this her longest REBOUND fauxmance? No doubt those claws have been dulled a tad from hitting up the leather wallet too much lately. Lots of shopping-tis the season. She'll recover and come out slashing in no time! Just you watch and see!

Perhaps she can fill us in on all the fabulous things Geoooorrrrrge bought her for Christmas? I wait with baited breath..