Page 55 of 117 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

True!!!! Jeana is the saint but Gina is the bad guy for doing the same thing? This doesn't make sense, at all. All good deeds should be accounted for and observed.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

I think Gina was accoladed here and elsewhere. Where the problem lies was in those that blasted her. It definitely was the trollers on team Peterson trying to incite outrage and negativity towards Gina's actions. But I'm pretty sure everyone involved on the boards back then were happy someone took care of Josh. No matter how irresponsible he seemed, he's still a kid out on the streets that doesn't need to be there. Team Peterson was mad because they couldn't control it except to spin it negatively. They even took it so far as to bring it out on the show. What ended up happening, at least with me, is that I got to see the 'ugly cry' Lauri has (not much of a stretch from the regular ugly, but, you know..) and she put it out there that she dumped her kid on the pavement. She just looked worse for doing that. What mother does that?? Just my opinion.

FORT Fanatic

According to Ashley's recent live call-in interview, she said Lauri gave Josh all the chances in the world, that Josh is fine now but that's day to day and.....that her step-dad was horrible to them and is likely the cause of Josh's problems.

Aww....just like her mama. Pointing the fingers at someone else.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Beezers;2735867;
    Aww....just like her mama. Pointing the fingers at someone else.
    And she is too selfish to realize that as she points her boney witches finger at everyone else, THREE are pointing right back at HER!

With boney fingers and a tranny face, doesn't she realize Halloween is over???

FORT Fan

I am speechless.

The STEPDAD is the cause of all Josh's problems?????

Laurie just seems to take no responsibility for anything, does she?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by classylassy;2735991;
    I am speechless.

So many step dads I got confused for a second but I have to assume Ashley isn't referring to George. In that case she must mean Lauri's husband #2 who is Josh and Sophia's father. I heard he took Ashley in when Mommy kicked her to the curb. And he's tried to help Josh but Lauri checked him out of rehab because she was worried about appearances. Sophia? Let's not even go there the kid is a minor.

How pathetic that Assley gets a radio interview and she uses it doing Mommy Dearest's dirty work. She really is as dumb as we thought.

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

How pathetic that Assley gets a radio interview and she uses it doing Mommy Dearest's dirty work. She really is as dumb as we thought.
    Apparently Ashley doesn't remember when Mommy Dearest threw her under the bus. Did the cameras have to be there for katkrapkondo?
    East of Reality

Quote Originally Posted by classylassy;2735991;
    I am speechless.

Oh, she does! She takes full responsibility for finding the man of her dreams after 20 years of trying on the wrong wallet sizes.