Page 54 of 117 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Lauri Waring - Season 3

FORT Newbie

Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

I like Lauri. I think she has tried to be the best mother she can be. She loves her kids. I'm worried for her now because of heard some things about George (don't know if true) that he has spent so much $$ to impress the tv people and Lauri that he may be over his head...heard his lst wife Gina is a sweet lady with his 4 children and he has not been that nice to her in the divorce settlement stuff... Lauri, protect yourself and keep eyes wide open.

anyone heard anything?

FORT Newbie

different subj for a moment but does anyone know if it is true Slade was really broke, quit his job,....was that a show set up that Jo and all knew before hand or was he fooling everyone...any one know?

Quote Originally Posted by pspence;2733462;
    I like Lauri. I think she has tried to be the best mother she can be. She loves her kids. I'm worried for her now because of heard some things about George (don't know if true) that he has spent so much $$ to impress the tv people and Lauri that he may be over his head...

anyone heard anything?
    Inspite of joking around, I really like Lauri too! I think she is a sweetie. I hope it's not true about George but to tell you the truth I wouldn't be surprised. I think a lot of those OC people (and, truthfully, lots of people everywhere) spend more than they have or can afford. They buy everything on credit. It's what we used to call "credit rich." I heard the same thing about Slade. Spending more than they can afford just to impress folks. Glad I'm not competing with the Jones! I make over $100 thou but can still buy my suits from Walmart with no embarassment and they look good!

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

I don't know Lauri personally, but I don't care for anyone who brags and talks about $$$$. I know it's just a show, but every word that comes out of her mouth is about George or what he bought her/did for her. I am NOT jealous...I think it is shallow. I have no idea about George's finances, have pizzagirl look it up and tell you. It is common knowledge about Slade just by googling his name and reading the OC Register that his house was allegedly in foreclosure. These people try to impress others so much and probably don't have a pot to pee in or a window to throw it out of. Obtaining a credit card is easy, but you have to be a dimwit to keep using it. If Vicki was so rich, why is she whining over $1200 that Frankie owes her? That's peanut money.

Excellent points made. People who talk about money all the time just show the whole world that they never had any in the first place.
    For touting herself to be such a good business person, Vicky doesn't know that people are NOT making money in real estate??????
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2733439;
    I bet no one answers their phone today if Lauri calls them. Can't you just hear her now?

Lauri: "Look what George bought me."
    Ya but if what people say is true maybe chins credit cards are spent to the top.

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Actually, she is the boring one now. She really learned what not to say on camera, except for that stupid crap about Josh moving in with George's ex after she kicked him out.

No one believes the Brady Bunch crap anymore, and the pretense with Sophie is just plain boring.

I'm sure she's still trolling the message boards though. After all, isn't that what "real" celebrities do?
    East of Reality

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ladychat;2734857;
    Actually, she is the boring one now. She really learned what not to say on camera, except for that stupid crap about Josh moving in with George's ex after she kicked him out.
    No one believes the Brady Bunch crap anymore, and the pretense with Sophie is just plain boring.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Lauri proved that she is just like all the others; it was just a matter of time.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by pspence;2733462;
    I like Lauri. I think she has tried to be the best mother she can be. She loves her kids. I'm worried for her now because of heard some things about George (don't know if true) that he has spent so much $$ to impress the tv people and Lauri that he may be over his head...heard his lst wife Gina is a sweet lady with his 4 children and he has not been that nice to her in the divorce settlement stuff... Lauri, protect yourself and keep eyes wide open.

anyone heard anything?
    Seems like you've got more than enough of some inside scoop yourself! Do spill! I haven't heard about all of that!
    The first odd question that comes to my mind after catching up on reading all of these threads is: How come one 'Gina' (mother of the Peterson kids) gets crucified for allegedly opening her door to shelter her son's friend, (Josh-who apparently had no where to live after his birth mother, Lauri kicked him to the curb) while the housewife, 'Jeana' is basically glorified in a recent local newspaper article for allegedly opening her door to allow "complete strangers" into her home and then pretty much says 'aw shucks, it was nothing' ?
    Why is there a double standard? No matter how you spell their names, they both (supposedly) did the same things. Goofiness. Something is definitely amiss here. Fish rots from the head down. I think there is a better story woven inbetween the crummy editing of the drunken boat trips, excess cleavage and dinners in strip mall restaurants. Somewhere therein is where reality resides. If Mr. Dunlap was on his A game, he'd be splicing together some awesome reels from the cutting room floor!

PugMum! "NO unnecessary breathing, ETC." You hit the nail on the head!