Page 52 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Ashalee's edumacation really shines thru on her blog on Bravotv.com !!! I didn't realize Tesoro also had a university

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2730467;
    Ashalee's edumacation really shines thru on her blog on Bravotv.com !!! I didn't realize Tesoro also had a university
    You mean when she says:
    I understand that sex sells, but I have a brain too, and I feel i can do so much more with that! So yeah, I got a hard time for it, but it doesn't bother me.

Ha -- are we getting punk'd? Seriously where is Ashton!? Just kidding. But I mean Geez Louise, cut some cute girls a break already!

I guess she wants to be the one to pick and chose when "looks" are to be used. And isn't the saying "Cut ______ some SLACK" or "Give ______ a break" ?

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2730467;
    Maybe it's at the mall!
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Maybe it's Myspace University.

FORT Newbie

Whorie, whorie , whorie! are you really trying to ignore both your children and your new "soul mate" in your pursuit of fame and money?We know that You know what Georgie Porgy is up to already yet you chose to ignore it? didnt you last evil ex rich hubby cheat on you? wasnt he a supposed drunk? didnt he ( allegedly) beat you? didnt he abuse his kids ( allegedly) and not pay child support? Interesting how you are in a world where your own past lies and spin have recreated themselves to become your new "Reality". Interesting that Chins is now the exact person that you have depicted your fictional ex'es to be. Only difference is Chins is real! George on the other hand pursues his usual extra curricular activities oblivious to what you are doing to his children.Just Keep on ignoring the truth whorie and you will be destined to lose all your children, whats left of your chemically preserved youth and finally the remains of your dignity which frankly you deserve too.
    In nature the best example of Whorie would be that of the Cuckoo bird who lays her eggs in another birds nest letting them be hatched by the unknowing other bird. When the eggs hatch the Cuckoo chick is programmed to eat or expel the other birds chicks and eggs and be brought up by the other birds. George you are nesting with natures equivalent of the cuckoo bird, your children will soon be expelled from their nest and your life. you will finally pay the price for your ignorance and neglect of their needs. The sad part is that your childrenwill suffer long term after dealing with your abuses for so long.We wait eagerly in anticipation of your demise and we gain strength in knowing that it will be soon . Merry Christmas.Cuckoo! Cuckoo! PS.Dont have valet park your Ferrari upfront of the St Regis any more its a dead give away of what you are doing.....again! At least its not an employee this time and it wont be as expensive! Google this my fellow Snarkers.miocean! miocean!Seligmann?Corona what a wicked webb we weave.

Sorry, can't top that ^^^^^! lol

Other than this additional explanation:

Cuckoos are probably the best con artists of all birds! That is because they can dupe another bird into brooding and rearing their own offspring. For an offender like this, we call it a "brood parasite."

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2731840;
    Sorry, can't top that ^^^^^! lol

Other than this additional explanation:

Cuckoos are probably the best con artists of all birds! That is because they can dupe another bird into brooding and rearing their own offspring. For an offender like this, we call it a "brood parasite."
    That is to funny Ms. Sindy. I see it like this, Ms. Lauri and Chomps sure are a "pair a sites" to behold and all most all their brood fell outa the nest. Boy, I even cracked myself up on that one.

What are the odds-makers in Vegas giving Lauri and George ? And is it months or years ?

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2732006;
    What are the odds-makers in Vegas giving Lauri and George ? And is it months or years ?
    Wouldn't it be more like, hours? (even that's too long)
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Newbie

Someone please tell me...what's up with Josh living with George's X? How did that happen? Details?

I had heard George was in financial difficulties spending big for the Bravo cameras? Is this true?