Page 51 of 117 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 1162
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Lauri Waring - Season 3

  1. #501
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Laguna Beach
    Posts
    9

    Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

    What amazes me about Whorie and Chiclet Chomper Chins is their total ingnorance of what is really going on around them. They play out some fairy tale life while all around them their children (Ahem! spawn) are dealing with acute drug addictions, homelessness, serious psychological issues, abondonment problems and learning disorders. If you want me to attach a child to each I can do so but never the less their ignorance/avoidance of these issues to focus only on their self is truly a disgrace to humanity. If you folks really knew the intricacies and abuses of both these kids combined with the attempts at total alienation of their respective divorced parents by Whorie and Chins then you would consider these two some of the sickest and most evil you have known.The child services department and sheriffs department have had numerous issues with them, just go and check the public call logs at the San Juan Sheriffs department yet these two just prance around and parade their new found "love" to the world while their Rome is burning. Sick Sick Sick. PLease pray that the courts take these kids away from this abuse and put them in the arms of their respective caring parents.PS George we will work to block your SJ project as much as possible and as long as posssible now you dont have your good friend Corona to help you what yre you going to do now?With any luck you may be in the same cell with him polishing your pistol!
    Last edited by CongaDancer; 12-20-2007 at 08:04 PM.

  2. #502
    Who? SindyLew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    529

    Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

    Conga, I can alway "boogie" to your posts!


  3. #503
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    450

    Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by CongaDancer;2730150;
    What amazes me about Whorie and Chiclet Chomper Chins is their total ingnorance of what is really going on around them. They play out some fairy tale life while all around them their children (Ahem! spawn) are dealing with acute drug addictions, homelessness, serious psychological issues, abondonment problems and learning disorders. If you want me to attach a child to each I can do so but never the less their ignorance/avoidance of these issues to focus only on their self is truly a disgrace to humanity. If you folks really knew the intricacies and abuses of both these kids combined with the attempts at total alienation of their respective divorced parents by Whorie and Chins then you would consider these two some of the sickest and most evil you have known.The child services department and sheriffs department have had numerous issues with them, just go and check the public call logs at the San Juan Sheriffs department yet these two just prance around and parade their new found "love" to the world while their Rome is burning. Sick Sick Sick. PLease pray that the courts take these kids away from this abuse and put them in the arms of their respective caring parents.PS George we will work to block your SJ project as much as possible and as long as posssible now you dont have your good friend Corona to help you what yre you going to do now?With any luck you may be in the same cell with him polishing your pistol!
    Those of us who have followed this madness closely are not going to be fooled by the charade. They are acting for their fans (cough cough). Lauri and George have way more than their share of skeletons. The Brady Bunch concept is a JOKE.

  4. #504
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    450

    Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2730167;
    Conga, I can alway "boogie" to your posts!

    George and Lauri are dancing the Public Relations Boogie. Big missteppers!

  5. #505
    Who? SindyLew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    529

    Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Tweety406;2730175;
    George and Lauri are dancing the Public Relations Boogie. Big missteppers!
    Didn't Lauri say she wanted George to take dancing lessons? She just failed to say the PR Spin Dance! She already has an advanced degree with two additional seasons under her belt. He needs to catch up.

  6. #506
    who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    East of Reality
    Posts
    472

    Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2730177;
    Didn't Lauri say she wanted George to take dancing lessons? She just failed to say the PR Spin Dance! She already has an advanced degree with two additional seasons under her belt. He needs to catch up.
    Oh, my dear Ms. Sindy, George has caught up! He has the people who are not in the know fooled completely.
    They think he's quiet and dull.
    Little do they know. Ashley has signed some sort of contract with him..support in exchange for a little decorum. In other words, shut up Ashley!
    East of Reality

  7. #507
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    456

    Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

    Let's not underestimate the American Public. We can smell a phony a mile away.
    Lauri and George are on borrowed time.
    I am rooting for the kids, especially Josh.
    Team Josh, Sophie and all the unknown Petersons kids all the way.

  8. #508
    FORT Fogey New Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Back in the Big Apple!! Yeah!!
    Posts
    1,020

    Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

    What is really sad is there are people out there admiring the two and believing the whole new age brady bunch spin and attaching themselves to the charade.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

  9. #509
    FORT Fogey Margaritaville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,857

    Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2730352;
    What is really sad is there are people out there admiring the two and believing the whole new age brady bunch spin and attaching themselves to the charade.
    The new Brady Bunch is a charade??????

  10. #510
    It's not easy being green Toad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    On a toadstool
    Age
    46
    Posts
    528

    Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

    I believe..... in Santa. Not this Brady Bunch BS!
    Last edited by Toad; 12-21-2007 at 01:46 AM.
    Ribbitt

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.