Page 49 of 117 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657585999 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2728458;
    I'm not into girls softball. Does anyone know how one gets to be a "bat girl"?
    I mean besides the fact that SophieA is SO into the sport, but does not even own a decent pair of shoes to wear while doing the job. And wasn't it just last week we saw her SO into horsie horsie back riding and taking private lessons?
    If SophiA is SO into softball - why did Lauri feel it necessary to review with her what a bat girl does ???

Lauri is really good with balls.
    Ribbitt

Because you can give a 9 year old instructions, and 2 minutes later have to tell them again!

FORT Fan

I may be alone on this but I think Ashley is very beautiful and seems to have more brains than I often give her credit for. She has started to think of the future and she refused to let those horrible leches from OC Energy drink exploit her in that bikini.
    I like Ashley and I fel sorry for her for having that pathetic excuse of a mother.

I think Ashley checked out as an OC Angel long before this season's shoot began. Like mentioned above, she has a new "step-wallet" so she doesn't NEED to wear a bikini anymore...and either does her mother. Her mom doesn't need to embarass herself by thinking at 40+ she's still playboy material. They can keep their clothes on...FOR NOW.

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by classylassy;2728665;
    I may be alone on this but I think Ashley is very beautiful and seems to have more brains than I often give her credit for. She has started to think of the future and she refused to let those horrible leches from OC Energy drink exploit her in that bikini.
    I like Ashley and I fel sorry for her for having that pathetic excuse of a mother.
    After last season, when Ashley spent a good deal of time trolling the message boards (allegedly) she learned to censor herself. She did not want to read how viewers thought she looked in that bikini. She got to McKenzie in the first episode about pointing out how dirty Sophie was, and the condo is clean whenever Bravo is filming.

We don't see her personal life, and I'm sure that's purposeful too. No, she's not as dumb as I thought, either.
    East of Reality

FORT Fan

I think she will be one of those women who "competes" with Mom and Laurie isn't good enough as a mother to encourage Ashley to "shine" at this stage of their lives. Laurie always has to be "the bride", leaving her daughter begging to be the Mid of Honor. Outrageous, in my opinion.

FORT Fan

I wonder if Sophie entered this contest:

USA Softball KFC Bat Girl Contest

Originally Posted by classylassy

I think she is a very pretty girl and feel bad that her dad seems absent (who really knows) and Laurie is what she is.

I wish her well.

I didn't go through every single post but, a lot of them. Does anyone think it's "strange" (for lack of a better description) that a woman who is 46 years of age is acting like a 20 something year old with this wedding crap?

Bridesmaids............the dress.........I think it's gross. I think she is fake and gross so maybe if it were somone else,,naw. It's just blahhh.

She is an idiot.

OH wait!! I'm Jealous!! MY BAD

I wish I could be like the luckiest girl in the world....................

The Pats will be back next year. Watch out.....

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ladychat;2728392;
    New spin for Lauri! The proud, concerned parent. And dragging George along to Oklahoma City was genius.
    I have to remind myself that they are acting and most of this seems to be scripted. There's no way George was inclined to attend a step-child's activity without prompting from a producer. He didn't do the same for his own kids!