Page 48 of 117 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647484950515253545556575898 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Lauri Waring - Season 3

FORT Fanatic

Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by limom;2726516;
    Ashley honey, stop frying your hair. Join the brunette club. We do have more fun.
    Indeed we do

Ashley must have LOVED being called "Waring" since it was her dear ex step-dad's name. I hear they had a wonderful, loving relationship! She must like him more than George.

Quote Originally Posted by Beezers;2726187;
    Even in her blog she writes about how she was mesmerized by Austin's eyeliner.
    I love this outtake of her and Ashley. Ashley was really giving it to her for getting married so many times. Enjoy.
    Girls Night Out - Videos - Bravo TV
    Someone please tell that me that Ashley really isn't that stupid. She says if Lauri married George 20 years ago, that she (Ashley) wouldn't be here today. Ah, little newsflash for you Ash, twenty years ago--you were here and you were two years old, hon.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jeffhardy;2726848;
    Someone please tell that me that Ashley really isn't that stupid. She says if Lauri married George 20 years ago, that she (Ashley) wouldn't be here today. Ah, little newsflash for you Ash, twenty years ago--you were here and you were two years old, hon.
    Maybe she meant that if her mom had married George twenty years ago, she would not "be here today" living high on the hog, because George would of dumped Laurie LONG ago, leaving her even more broke then she started.

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

New spin for Lauri!

The proud, concerned parent. And dragging George along to Oklahoma City was genius.

Anyone notice the fuzzed out Peterson girls sitting in the stands? That situation must be very awkward.
    East of Reality

lady, can't be sure those are the fuzzed out Peterson girls. I still think the reality TV chupacabra got a hold of them. Those are just smart, young people not wanting to be associated with Monstra and Chin-zilla.

FORT Fogey

I'm not into girls softball. Does anyone know how one gets to be a "bat girl"?
    I mean besides the fact that SophieA is SO into the sport, but does not even own a decent pair of shoes to wear while doing the job. And wasn't it just last week we saw her SO into horsie horsie back riding and taking private lessons?

FORT Regular

Sophie sure looked cute in her bat girl uniform

Quote Originally Posted by OC Doll;2728468;
    Sophie sure looked cute in her bat girl uniform
    Sophie DID look cute! Good for her. I agreed with Lauri about THOSE girls being good role models. Her 1/2 sisters....not so much. Hopefully Sophie latches on to Jenny Finch like a leach and not let go.

Quote Originally Posted by ladychat;2728392;
    Anyone notice the fuzzed out Peterson girls sitting in the stands? That situation must be very awkward.
    Why? Are they too ugly even for this show?
    Ribbitt