Page 47 of 117 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by caroljones;2724232;
    I don't mind Lauri so much, strangely. I'm not sure what that says about me! ;-)

However, she doesn't seem to be as hateful as most of the others are, she probably has limited skills as far as making a living, so if she and George like each other, who am I to judge? I don't even think George is that bad looking. Lauri at least seems marginally nice, though ill equipped to be a mother.

I live in OC and recall something in the OC Register that said she is much more beautiful in person, and I certainly think she is prettier than Truffle Hunter or that other piggy faced, always looks like she smelled something bad, Jeana.
    i dont really mind her that much either. i just dont find her interesting. i dont seem to pay attention as much when they show Lauri and her 'family'. as far as jeana, she has her moments when she looks pretty bad but then she can look cute. i thought she looked her best during that Tip or whater its called mtg in Vicki's backyard. she looked horrible at the last get together when Quinn was introduced. the hair?! whats up with that, Frankie?????
    Everyday is a Blessing!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;2724780;
    i dont really mind her that much either.
    I do mind her. This season seems to be very calculating on Lauri and George's part. Aside from her melting into her shirt when talking about Josh, the two of them have been very careful to only show what they want shown. The luckiest girl in the world readying for her royal wedding. The new age Brady Bunch minus 4 children. A lot went on over the summer.....numerous court cases, restraining orders, police calls. They are banking on those willing to buy into the charade and I guess as far as they're concerned, if it wasn't shown on tv, it didn't happen.

Well I mind just having to look at her face -- she is like a character. Only in real life - and worse for wear...

Note to Lauri - the nude/pale/frosty lip look went out some time ago!!

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

This is why they brought in Quinn.

After the court orders , court appearances, etc., they had to do some "fill in the blanks" for the Lauri "Brady Bunch-4" story.
    East of Reality

Does anyone think Austin Scarlett and Lauri used the same cosmetic surgeon? Their faces seem frozen in the same places and they have similar features.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2725494;
    Does anyone think Austin Scarlett and Lauri used the same cosmetic surgeon? Their faces seem frozen in the same places and they have similar features.
    I think you just might be on to something, NewMommy!

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

Even in her blog she writes about how she was mesmerized by Austin's eyeliner.
    I love this outtake of her and Ashley. Ashley was really giving it to her for getting married so many times. Enjoy.
    Girls Night Out - Videos - Bravo TV

I like his make-up better than Lauri's. She could use some lessons from him.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Beezers;2726187;
    Even in her blog she writes about how she was mesmerized by Austin's eyeliner.
    I love this outtake of her and Ashley. Ashley was really giving it to her for getting married so many times. Enjoy.
    Girls Night Out - Videos - Bravo TV

The relationship between Ashley and Lauri is sickenning. They put each other down constantly.
    I am so cheering for Asley(only because she is younger and dimmer).
    Lauri is beyond sick. Telling Ashley that Mackenzie is prettier????
    I can't wait for the day, Georgie is going to dispose of that used up thang for a nice young dark haired brunette .
    Ashley honey, stop frying your hair. Join the brunette club. We do have more fun.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by limom;2726516;
    The relationship between Ashley and Lauri is sickenning. They put each other down constantly.
    I am so cheering for Asley(only because she is younger and dimmer).
    Lauri is beyond sick. Telling Ashley that Mackenzie is prettier????:wow
    I can't wait for the day, Georgie is going to dispose of that used up thang for a nice young dark haired brunette .
    Ashley honey, stop frying your hair. Join the brunette club. We do have more fun.
    When did Lauri tell Ashley that McKenzie is prettier? I totally missed that! Poor McKenzie won't be thrilled if she sees that photo of herself on the OC Register article about tonight's episode.