Page 46 of 117 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

I don't recall hearing anything about a honeymoon.... Anyone know if they were able to take one? Maybe Bravo could kick in for one, and use it for season 4?

3rd marriage and a big white puffy dress at 46 or whatever.

I think I'm going to quit watching this show. It is like I've said (and others) a train wreck but, I am really disgusted with it.

And how sick is everyone hearing about how she is "the luckiest girl in the world".............
    The Pats will be back next year. Watch out.....

I expect Lauri to break into that old country song, "I'm the Happiest Girl in the WHOLE USA". Yuck. Dogs would really be squealing.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2722479;
    I don't recall hearing anything about a honeymoon.... Anyone know if they were able to take one? Maybe Bravo could kick in for one, and use it for season 4?
    Isn't the honeymoon already over? Didn't you see George's face in the last episode?! Yup! I'm thinking that the honeymoon is OVER!

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MissNomer;2723911;
    Isn't the honeymoon already over? Didn't you see George's face in the last episode?! Yup! I'm thinking that the honeymoon is OVER!
    Too bad it was over before the wedding!
    East of Reality

Quote Originally Posted by ladychat;2722413;
    I can't figure out what's goin' on with Ash...

After the "katkrapKondo" episode last season, I think she is merely editing herself.

I don't know what she does for money...that's a big mystery. She certainly looks a lot better.
    Ya I think Ash looks real good compared to last year but she probly has the money now to make her look good. I dont mean to be rude or stuff like that but I wonder if she does spend alot of time with Chomps and thats why she doesnt have alot of time for schooling and has money to buy all the pretty stuff shes been wearing. I bet Ms. Lauri has sorta disapeared cause she isnt in alot of the scenes with the other ladies and maybe cause she is to busy keepin an eye out for Chomps. To many people all said he likes young ladies like Ash so it makes me wonder if its true.

Hey Lauri, when Austin Scarlett said you looked like a "queen" in last week's episode, he meant HIS favorite kind of queen...DRAG QUEEN! Duh!!!

And when you "kiddingly" told the chin-roll that you are usually bored or sick of someone after 18 months, you could see the bubble go off above his head thinking the same thing. You know he prefers exotic brunettes. Better cinch up on that leash!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2724082;
    Hey Lauri, when Austin Scarlett said you looked like a "queen" in last week's episode, he meant HIS favorite kind of queen...DRAG QUEEN! Duh!!!

And when you "kiddingly" told the chin-roll that you are usually bored or sick of someone after 18 months, you could see the bubble go off above his head thinking the same thing. You know he prefers exotic brunettes. Better cinch up on that leash!
    Maybe underneath all the bleach and chemicals Lauri is an exotic brunette? Or on second thought maybe she should go all out with a choke collar to keep him in line! Otherwise he will take off running after the first bitch in heat!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by JamiLee;2722821;
    3rd marriage and a big white puffy dress at 46 or whatever.

I think I'm going to quit watching this show. It is like I've said (and others) a train wreck but, I am really disgusted with it.

And how sick is everyone hearing about how she is "the luckiest girl in the world".............
    I don't mind Lauri so much, strangely. I'm not sure what that says about me! ;-)

However, she doesn't seem to be as hateful as most of the others are, she probably has limited skills as far as making a living, so if she and George like each other, who am I to judge? I don't even think George is that bad looking. Lauri at least seems marginally nice, though ill equipped to be a mother.

I live in OC and recall something in the OC Register that said she is much more beautiful in person, and I certainly think she is prettier than Truffle Hunter or that other piggy faced, always looks like she smelled something bad, Jeana.

FORT Fan

This just in from Ashley:

Next week!! My first live interview! Make sure you listen!!!

Reality Check with Dr. Mel and Jamie
    December 21st, 2007
    4PM Pacific Time, 7PM Eastern Time on nowlive.com

NowLive Channel: Reality Check with Dr. Mel & Jamie
    MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/206098999