Page 44 of 117 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Lauri Waring - Season 3

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

It was such a stupid mistake to take up with Lauri because she was on TV, just to hurt his ex.

Now he is trying to edit himself, leaving Lauri to fill in all the blanks.

He had no idea what direction all this would go in, including his minor children not being shown on TV.

George really put himself in a trick bag!
    East of Reality

FORT Newbie

Quote:
    [It's really too bad Lauri isn't perfect like some of us on this board. I bet if she could watch our lives and how good we have it she'd be one of those bitter jealous hags on the messages boards (not this one, of course!) who logs on everyday because she doesn't have a life, typing snarky comments with one hand and digging into a tub of Haagen Daz with the other. She'd be thinking "Why should anyone else be happy when I'm a big stinking mess with nothing better to do than say the nastiest things possible about people because my own life sucks rocks! I must spew my venom on the boards because somehow it makes up for my inadequacies, lack of friends, and missing teeth." What a pathetic loser! Ha ha! It makes me laugh just to think about it!]

moomoo,

That message was so funny! It made me finally join fans of reality tv. I sent your message to my sister and she thought it was hilarious too. The haagen daz and missing teeth comments were killer! Yeah I can imagine Lauri doing that stuff.

No, Lauri is typing snarky comments with one hand, while the other is in George's wallet! Slight misunderstanding there! Lauri's life "sucks rocks" because her Brady Bunch is all MIA and her wallet is bored with her already. She spews nonsense on every show to make up for her inadequacies, lack of class and yes, "missing real teeth" as apparently her teeth are just nubs that they stuck those nasty veneers on, so she is a fine specimen for the stinking mess model listed above.

I never thought of her that way, but that's a GREAT description of her and her family! Always new ways to look at things!
    Last edited by SindyLew; 12-14-2007 at 08:58 PM.

Obviously, I'm in the minority here, but I like Laurie. She seems good-natured, sincere and a lot more down-to-earth than she's given credit for. Hard to imagine the other housewives wanting to camp and ride horses (unless jello shots were involved).

The fact that she wants to bring George into her world, as humble as it apparently was during her childhood, seems sweet. I don't know, not everyone who marries a rich man is a golddigger.

Quote Originally Posted by candor;2721384;
    Obviously, I'm in the minority here, but I like Laurie. She seems good-natured, sincere and a lot more down-to-earth than she's given credit for. Hard to imagine the other housewives wanting to camp and ride horses (unless jello shots were involved).

The fact that she wants to bring George into her world, as humble as it apparently was during her childhood, seems sweet. I don't know, not everyone who marries a rich man is a golddigger.
    ok, no offense intended here.............have you watched more than one episode?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by candor;2721384;

Well, Lair is. Infact if you look up "golddigger" in Websters, you will see a full page picture of Lair! She kicked her only son to the curb so she could dig her fake claws into chins. And you can bet Georges last dollar that Lair will disown both Ashley AND SophieA if it meant keeping her wallet near and dear.

I just have to bring this up - what is with "Mrs. Brady" not batting an eye when Ash-a-lee made the comment at lunch about medicating herself???? "Bring a xanax for the ride there" I 'bout fell off the couch when she said that! She is all of 22 and already so familiar with relying on meds to get her through any uncomfortable situation? :nono And Lauri didn't miss a beat, just continued on with the conversation.

Note to Lauri - this is NOT normal!!

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2722151;
    I just have to bring this up - what is with "Mrs. Brady" not batting an eye when Ash-a-lee made the comment at lunch about medicating herself???? "Bring a xanax for the ride there" I 'bout fell off the couch when she said that! She is all of 22 and already so familiar with relying on meds to get her through any uncomfortable situation? :nono And Lauri didn't miss a beat, just continued on with the conversation.

Note to Lauri - this is NOT normal!!
    Oh come on now, get with it---don't you hand out tranquilizers to your kiddies when they have to slum it? Think of poor Ash-a-lee having to sleep in that big ugly thing.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffhardy;2722172;
    Oh come on now, get with it---don't you hand out tranquilizers to your kiddies when they have to slum it? Think of poor Ash-a-lee having to sleep in that big ugly thing.
    Okay, you got me! I do feed the kids tranquilizers, but I don't advertise it... that is key! Duh!!!:nono

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jeffhardy;2722172;

And after all, wasn't it Ash-a-lee who introduced Josh to drugs in the first place?

Where was MommieDearest then?
    East of Reality