Page 43 of 117 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748495051525393 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

How can a woman who has been married twice before, going on #3 "forget" what it was like to be married? She is so full of bullcrapticus. And the "now that we are getting married, we don't celebrate the anniversary of our engagement, riiiigggghhhttt"? WTF!

And Mr. Shifty/Darty eyes that AGAIN has nothing to say. No wonder they get along. She kisses his wallet and arse all day long, and he just sits there in a "haze" (who KNOWS what kind!) and grunts or shakes his head. I liked the forced mumble "I love you" last show as well. That couple is a joke...but SO fun to watch!

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2719111;

And Mr. Shifty/Darty eyes that AGAIN has nothing to say. No wonder they get along. She kisses his wallet and arse all day long, and he just sits there in a "haze" (who KNOWS what kind!) and grunts or shakes his head. That couple is a joke...but SO fun to watch!
    Can the guy even formulate a sentence?

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2719111;
    How can a woman who has been married twice before, going on #3 "forget" what it was like to be married? She is so full of bullcrapticus. And the "now that we are getting married, we don't celebrate the anniversary of our engagement, riiiigggghhhttt"? WTF!

And Mr. Shifty/Darty eyes that AGAIN has nothing to say. No wonder they get along. She kisses his wallet and arse all day long, and he just sits there in a "haze" (who KNOWS what kind!) and grunts or shakes his head. I liked the forced mumble "I love you" last show as well. That couple is a joke...but SO fun to watch!

I believe it's called "selective memory". If she chooses not to remember how to be married, that might not be a bad idea... seeing as she hasn't been too so very successful at it in the past. Just sayin'

And I have decided that George has lost all interest in Lauri. He is never paying much attention to her. She is fishing so hard for a compliment or sign of affection with those funky eyes and nervous laughter. It's kinda funny to watch him totally tune her out. And did anyone else notice him roll his eyes at her when she was telling him about the RV vacation she was planning?

BTW --- LOVE the new phrase "bullcrapticus"!!!

So funny, Sindy!

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

Has anyone else noticed that Porgey Chins NEVER looks right at her, he's always looking away from her, listening and nodding, but never the straight on eye contact. Maybe he's afraid she'll melt his face if he looks in her eyes!

Also, I laughed so hard at her comment at dinner, "I can't believe I still love you..." H E L L O??? Then she follows up with, "Just kidding!" NO SHE'S NOT!!! Apparently her other two "loves" didn't last the long haul. So it's easy to believe her fickleness lasts as long as the money does. Sickening!

BTW. Getta load at how many computers they had in their room???

Quote Originally Posted by Beezers;2719369;
    Getta load at how many computers they had in their room???
    More like; KIDS! COME DOWN HERE AND HELP!
    Yes Ma. Horsie!
    Ribbitt

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beezers;2719369;
    Has anyone else noticed that Porgey Chins NEVER looks right at her, he's always looking away from her, listening and nodding, but never the straight on eye contact. Maybe he's afraid she'll melt his face if he looks in her eyes!

Also, I laughed so hard at her comment at dinner, "I can't believe I still love you..." H E L L O??? Then she follows up with, "Just kidding!" NO SHE'S NOT!!! Apparently her other two "loves" didn't last the long haul. So it's easy to believe her fickleness lasts as long as the money does. Sickening!

i caught that when they were at dinner. its like he was uncomfotable looking her in the eyes. Lauri's joke was very telling!
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;2719830;
    i caught that when they were at dinner. its like he was uncomfotable looking her in the eyes. Lauri's joke was very telling!
    That entire dinner was very uncomfortable to watch. She is sooo desperate for him to acknowledge his "love" for her - and he just looks like he doesn't want to be there at all. She would be better off not bringing that in front of the camera - more believable that they are "so in love" if we don't have to see him wishing he were anywhere else every time he is with her.

I get the impression Wallet has already moved on at some level

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

I agree. I believe if it weren't for the money coming in being on the show, and that he'd publicly look more of a dirtbag by proposing (yet again) and ending it for the younger, less plastic part, he'd be outta there!