Page 42 of 117 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647484950515292 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Lauri Waring - Season 3

FORT Fan

Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by MissNomer;2714449;
    Gee - I thought it is a brilliant multi-purpose type of name. In part because Lair is so adept at snagging wallets into her 'lair' (can't you just picture her 8-legged black widow stance in the dark, of course, rifling through the wallet's secret compartments looking for ca$h, credit cards and other chick's phone numbers?)
    Of all the names that could be associated with Lauri, I'd say Lair would be at the bottom of my list as well.

FORT Regular

I thought Whorge looked totally bored when Whauri was talking about the anniversary of their engagement. He looked like she was talking about toenail fungus or something equally dull and repulsive.

I loved seeing Austin Scarlett again. He sure is a lot prettier than Whauri.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sofacushion;2715628;
    I thought Whorge looked totally bored when Whauri was talking about the anniversary of their engagement. He looked like she was talking about toenail fungus or something equally dull and repulsive.

Was it snark when Austin asked Ashley:
    "How do you like your new father in law?"

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by limom;2715637;
    Was it snark when Austin asked Ashley:
    "How do you like your new father in law?"
    I wondered about that too.

Not sure Austin Scarlett can snark.

George is not putting on a very good act, is he?
    East of Reality

Quote Originally Posted by sofacushion;2715628;
    Ryan? Still lookin for A roommate?
    Ribbitt

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Toad;2716018;
    Ryan? Still lookin for A roommate?
    LOL

Scarlett can do better than Ryan!
    East of Reality

Loved seeing Austin Scarlett! I think he's pretty genuine in his affectation, and yeah, I know that's a contradiction of terms, but I think it fits. I loved his look of horror disguised by a topnote of polite. Only Austin could manage to seem polite, yet horrified at the same time.

I felt sorry for Ashley in the Maid of Honor discussion scene. For some reason, it felt like that conversation had already taken place off-camera and they were recreating it for the camera. Why should she have to beg her Mom? What's the prob? I know we all know it's because Ashley's prettier and younger than she is, but what exactly is her given reason? As in, what is her excuse to Ashley? I will never understand women that are jealous of their daughters.

Nothing says old hag like shiny, frozen botoxed skin, restylined (sp?) lips, and being ubercompetitive with younger women. I think it adds years to the face, IMO.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Kick Rocks;2717382;
    Loved seeing Austin Scarlett! I think he's pretty genuine in his affectation, and yeah, I know that's a contradiction of terms, but I think it fits. I loved his look of horror disguised by a topnote of polite. Only Austin could manage to seem polite, yet horrified at the same time.

I felt sorry for Ashley in the Maid of Honor discussion scene. For some reason, it felt like that conversation had already taken place off-camera and they were recreating it for the camera. Why should she have to beg her Mom? What's the prob? I know we all know it's because Ashley's prettier and younger than she is, but what exactly is her given reason? As in, what is her excuse to Ashley? I will never understand women that are jealous of their daughters.

Nothing says old hag like shiny, frozen botoxed skin, restylined (sp?) lips, and being ubercompetitive with younger women. I think it adds years to the face, IMO.
    Not to mention trying on wedding gowns for much younger women, and the 3rd time around

FORT Newbie

Is Laurie physically unable to move her mouth since Season 2? I am so utterly captivated by the apparent facial paralysis now, that I almost miss out on the high-brow intellectual content of her scenes!? (Was she trying to push George away during the engagement anniversary dinner?) If she wasn't already so completely (physically & emotionally) unattractive before, she's sealed the deal this season.

And George puts a face on the saying: "More dollars than sense."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CotoRez;2718900;
    Not to mention trying on wedding gowns for much younger women, and the 3rd time around
    Did you notice as she tried on the many gowns, some were not zipped all the way up in the back? She mentioned something about losing 10 lbs.
    Honey, it's NOT the weight. It's your age. See, these gowns styles are made for a real 20 year old body, and just because you act it, doesn't make it so!