Page 25 of 117 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233343575 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Re: Should Lauri have more kids?

Quote Originally Posted by ladychat;2698210;
    Two words.....Hot Flash!
    Two words.....California Raisins

Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by LaderaBabe;2697159;
    I truly liked Lauri when she was a simple Ladera Ranch Singleton. Poor and working for Vicki. Trying to be a half-way decent mom (Josh notwithstanding), struggling to get by. She had my empathy.

Now she's a dimwit like the rest of them. Josh is all but a distant memory, she's sponging off of Eye Bags (oh...sorry..she does have that *lucrative* jewelry biz), and Sophie(a) will end up a half-naked model at some two-bit jean store.

Bring back poor Lauri!
    This is the thing about Lauri, she is one of those people who forgot where they came from. She is off a farm in Idaho, she doesn't seem to have ever accomplished anything on her own, anything she has ever owned or had in the bank came from one of her ex husbands, and now here she is, nails firmly clawed into George's wallet, and suddenly she thinks she is the Queen of England. She prattled on about how she feels like royalty and she is living the OC life again. She needs a man to legitimize her in society, problem is, people with money and class, wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole, she is tacky. Does she really think that the high falluting circles she tries to run in now as the newest Mrs. Peterson aren't laughing behind her back and George's? Do you think she has become a full fledged member of the "ladies who lunch," club of the wives of George's business associates? Umm, no. She has the nerve to look down on people who are in a position that she was just a few knob jobs ago. The true society of Orange County is disgusted by her, they know what she is. She might be off the farm now, but she still smells like pig.
    If you had windows you'd be a building

FORT Fanatic

".This is the thing about Lauri, she is one of those people who forgot where they came from. She is off a farm in Idaho, she doesn't seem to have ever accomplished anything on her own, anything she has ever owned or had in the bank came from one of her ex husbands, and now here she is, nails firmly clawed into George's wallet, and suddenly she thinks she is the Queen of England"

I don't think she is a farm girl.
    She is more likely a trailer park escapees.
    She has no common sense whatsover.
    Plus the way she rides?

Re: Recycled Engagement Ring???

Quote Originally Posted by CotoRez;2698156;
    I can't help but ask myself, could this 5 carat ring Lauri wears be the same ring George sued his ex-fiance for????? She wouldn't give back so he had to sue her!!
    Do you think this mysterious EX was A gold-digger too? Maybe all of George's "EXs" were all the same. I wonder if that ring ment the same to her as it did to George?
    Here's to the newest EX (to be)
    Ribbitt

FORT Fan

Why are men who throw their money around surprised when they wind up with golddiggers? I have always wondered about that.

George? What say you?

Quote Originally Posted by classylassy;2699868;
    Why are men who throw their money around surprised when they wind up with golddiggers? I have always wondered about that.

George? What say you?
    Isn't George supposedly a "millionaire" with so much money and "13 cars"? Why did he insist on getting this ring back from his one-time girlfriend/fiance?

Could it be he's actually a controlling, stingy mizer who relishes litigation and humiliation of his EX's? HMMMMMM!!! Me thinks so!

FORT Fan

Me thinks so too!!!!

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2699897;
    Isn't George supposedly a "millionaire" with so much money and "13 cars"? Why did he insist on getting this ring back from his one-time girlfriend/fiance?

Could it be he's actually a controlling, stingy mizer who relishes litigation and humiliation of his EX's? HMMMMMM!!! Me thinks so!
    And would those qualities mean that Georgie is a monster?

Me thinks so
    East of Reality

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Her alimony and child support from the last ex-husband was about $50,000 a year. (public record)
    She was not exactly on government allotments.

Of course, when she stopped supporting Josh and moved in with George (on TV, no less!) she had to pay back a substantial amount of the money (also public record)

No common sense whatsoever.
    East of Reality

Quote Originally Posted by MissNomer;2698662;
    TEARS streaming down my cheeks!

Well at least we now know what the Peterson "War Room" looks like. All those computers to huddle around for monitoring their most devoted fans!

"s'up?"
    When that part came on with Chomps and his gold digger and they were sitting at the computers I cracked up. So if they do come here I wanna give a shout out to them to and ask for Chomps to please stop looking in the camera. I heard someone say it scares the kids and animals.