Page 24 of 117 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by LaderaBabe;2697159;
    I truly liked Lauri when she was a simple Ladera Ranch Singleton. Poor and working for Vicki. Trying to be a half-way decent mom (Josh notwithstanding), struggling to get by. She had my empathy.

Now she's a dimwit like the rest of them. Josh is all but a distant memory, she's sponging off of Eye Bags (oh...sorry..she does have that *lucrative* jewelry biz), and Sophie(a) will end up a half-naked model at some two-bit jean store.

Bring back poor Lauri!
    to LaderaBabe: I agree with everything you said but..Bring back poor Lauri. Where I come from we just say its time to put Lauri out to pasture. What is that other saying I hear people say here about you cant put the toothpaste back in the tube. I dont respect Lauri at all so there is no turning back.

FORT Newbie

A quick shout out to Whorie, I happen to know that she is sitting at her computer rite now as we speak reading all these lovely comments from her "fans". A few tid bits about Chiclet Chomper Chins heart attack which he had a few years ago, this happened in the shower after he had "allegedly" been inserting a white powdey substance up his nasal passage.Boy Whorie you sure can pick them, didnt you divorce your last allegedly drug addicted abusive cheating husband only only to shack up with another confirmed "allegedly" drug addict abusive cheating richer husband? Nice standards you are setting for your kids! Ah well Josh is going down the same road with his "alleged" drug problems and there have been lots of rumors about Little Whorie ( Assley) doing the same and I bet Sooo fee Yuh will soon be heading down the same road that you have blazed such a trail upon.You really have exposed your tru self to the world, how does it feel?Its called Karma and its only just begun!ps check out where the Ferrari is parked at lunch time, free rooms at the St Regis cant be tracked or traced.

WOO HOO!!!!

"Come on , shake your body baby, do the conga
    I know you canít control yourself any longer
    Feel the rhythm of the music getting stronger
    Donít you fight it ítil you tried it, do that conga beat"

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

[A quick shout out to Whorie, I happen to know that she is sitting at her computer rite now as we speak reading all these lovely comments from her "fans". [/HTML]

Lauri, using one of her screenames, slammed Tamra on the Tamra thread. Diversionary tactic? Not working
    East of Reality

FORT Newbie

Recycled Engagement Ring???

I can't help but ask myself, could this 5 carat ring Lauri wears be the same ring George sued his ex-fiance for????? She wouldn't give back so he had to sue her!!

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Re: Should Lauri have more kids?

Two words.....Hot Flash!
    East of Reality

FORT Fan

Re: Recycled Engagement Ring???

Maybe he had it reset. That's what a smart man like George would do...and he would tell Laurie that the others only got 4 carat rings.

Re: Recycled Engagement Ring???

It's 5.25. She made sure everyone knew that. What she didn't say (and probably doesn't know) it that 's CZ karats.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2697613;
    I don't think Vicki has made this too clear because she's usually blotted when on camera, but what she MEANS is, she's too busy for YOU or anyone but HERSELF!

See, all makes sense now!
    Poor, poor pitiful Vicki . . . . .she's so, so busy . . . . . so much self importance, so, so insecure . . . . too busy for Donn. At some point she going to be sorry she didn't move faaaaaarrrrrrr away from Jeana.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

TEARS streaming down my cheeks!

Well at least we now know what the Peterson "War Room" looks like. All those computers to huddle around for monitoring their most devoted fans!

"s'up?"