Page 23 of 117 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Lauri Waring - Season 3

FORT Regular

Re: Should Lauri have more kids?

If George has a lick of sense he will not get that witch pregnant. He'd be asking for trouble as we know down the road she will definitely accuse him of child molestation. Track record says so. Hope he has a good attorney.

FORT Fanatic

Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

It's a pity Lauri and her supply of heart meds weren't around when Pervy Lou had his attack. The "Tai Wife" wouldn't have had to run across the street and the girls wouldn't have to run a lemonade stand to get by

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ShoeGoddess;2697051;
    If George has a lick of sense he will not get that witch pregnant. He'd be asking for trouble as we know down the road she will definitely accuse him of child molestation. Track record says so. Hope he has a good attorney.
    If I recall correctly, he has several on speed dial

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

in the past, i have asked what is it that keeps Vicki soooo busy?? she works from home- no commuting. No kids at home. She said she doesn't cook. she doesn't seem to be that into her husband. her family doesn't live in Cali so no errands for Mom or Sis. i dont buy it. she is just trying to make herself look like she is more 'important' than she really is.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

I truly liked Lauri when she was a simple Ladera Ranch Singleton. Poor and working for Vicki. Trying to be a half-way decent mom (Josh notwithstanding), struggling to get by. She had my empathy.

Now she's a dimwit like the rest of them. Josh is all but a distant memory, she's sponging off of Eye Bags (oh...sorry..she does have that *lucrative* jewelry biz), and Sophie(a) will end up a half-naked model at some two-bit jean store.

Bring back poor Lauri!

FORT Fan

Let the trainwreck begin!

Sure, the natural way, with her daughter or someone as a paid surrogate. The Knickerbocker girls could have a whole new career option here! They could even have a budget for plastic surgery/lipo put into the contract so they could get back to their normal selves!
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Fogey

How does Laurie know that George is still "SO FERTILE"? Unless he has planted a seed or two in the past few months.

Control the degenerate population - Have the Peterson's spayed and neutered!

Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;2697127;
    in the past, i have asked what is it that keeps Vicki soooo busy?? she works from home- no commuting. No kids at home. She said she doesn't cook. she doesn't seem to be that into her husband. her family doesn't live in Cali so no errands for Mom or Sis. i dont buy it. she is just trying to make herself look like she is more 'important' than she really is.
    I don't think Vicki has made this too clear because she's usually blotted when on camera, but what she MEANS is, she's too busy for YOU or anyone but HERSELF!

See, all makes sense now!