Page 22 of 117 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

And she's bragging about it! Yuck!
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

What can I say about this couple. Their relationship is an apparent lie, their family life is an apparent lie. I don't believe a word they say. George showed his true colors. Bravo sets up this nice romantic evening and Lauri gushes all over him. He doesn't give ONE compliment. Just an "ahhh, thanks". Waddles over to the massage table and turns his head away from his fugly bride. I see even candlelite can't soften the horror. That, of he was afraid of the oozing toxins that would come off of her from all the candles. He probably was wishing for his clean suit, like they have at the nearby nuke plant.

The dinner with the prettiest housewife and her dullard husband was SO uncomfortable, I LOVED it. The women are trying to make their men feel all "manly and virile" when we know because of heart conditions and other issues, little Georgie is on a permanent vacation.

Lauri, trust me, Josh's friends only think you can help them score some good stash. After all, you know a good dealer in the area don't you? Intimately?

You guys are so boring. I'm still waiting for the big family mixer where we can actually SEE how (supposedly) happy everyone is. That must be in the finale. So far, all I've seen is some bad acting from Lauri and dis-interest in George.

Let's see how screwed up Little Sophie is next week. You know that kid has issues! Sad!

FORT Newbie

Should Lauri have more kids?

Not, they would have 2 heads, 12 fingers and 14 toes.
    She is pushing 50 for gods sake.

There is absolutely NO chemistry between these two clowns.

awkwardly kissing is just NOT sexy.

They are not even capable of faking it well, for crying out loud.

Pretty interesting also, that Georgie boy didn't get into the tub with Lauri...thank goodness we didn't have to witness that!

Re: Should Lauri have more kids?

Kids? Sure!! She could probably have at least 10 of them grazing acrost her backyard! And I'm sure that McKenzie would agree that they wouldn't smell any worse than her youngest step-sister!!

What's that? OH! You should have been more pacific! You mean ?!?
    She might MARGINALLY make a passable grandmother (since she IS that age). IMO the chances of that seem to be slim and none as most of the new age "Brady" (no offense to the original Brady family intended) children appear to be so damaged by their parents' antics, they'll most likely avoid reproducing at all costs.
    Realistically? If she could blow the dust off those raisins that she calls ovaries? hmmmmmmm I'd bet that Lauri would have to think long and hard if she had to make a choice between sacrificing "getting fat" vs risk George's ever wandering eye. Door number one? or two? The money or the car? Didn't she say that he takes "heart medication" for some sort of a heart problem?
    Starting over with another kid that would take her right into Social Security? Married to a wallet with one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel? Priceless.

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Let's evaluate....

1. Ashley (age 22) Job = OC Eneryuk (advertising in bars)
    2. McKenzie (age 18) allowed to run with 22 year old Ashley who is
    clubbing and heading to the Playboy mansion. Not as pretty as she
    thinks she is (just my opinion) She better have something upstairs
    because her looks won't get her very far.
    3. Ryan = 21 (step dad has to get him his job) / he hangs with his
    mother and goes clubbing with her (weird weird) Has creepy relations
    with mother (jmo)
    4. Lindsey (not even 21 yet) and already is posing and devaluing herself.
    Lost soul and no job except for Eneryuk and posing
    5. Megan = no job / no real direction
    6. Shane = tap tap (waiting for this big baseball career) Will it happen?
    7. Colton = not likeable / not much going for him (good that is)
    8. Kara = Is she really this wonderful person or is she really the same girl
    that was always begging for money (from the 1st season)????
    9. Michael = slacker 1 Ryan = Michael's slacker evil twin
    10. Brianna = doing well (doesn't associate herself with these people) smart girl

Lauri = caviar dreams on a beer budget (hers) bf is with her for the sake of the show and she is with bf for the sake of his wallet.
    Jeana = constant PR person for her kids (someone has to do it ) When they all leave, she will be LOST.
    Vicki = "I can't be alone with my own husband." Money is her end of all things. Success = how you treat others. (She has A LOT to learn). She thinks how I did when I was in my 20s. tsk tsk
    Tamra = Bugs Barney (not that hot) and very obnoxious, arrogant and unlikeable. I think she is in an abusive relationship (just my opinion).
    What they portray on the outside, is not what is REALLY going on.
    Tammy = disappointment Why on earth are you doing this to your daughter?

Granted, they all work, but they have no clue what success is, self respect, pride or class.

I always back my statements up with facts.

Fact 1: Calling clients a**holes in public.
    2. Straddling 21 year old sons. (creepy)
    3. Discussing $$$, what people drive (people who really have $$$ don't act like this). This is insecurity and bragging. Lauri, wake up.
    4. Tammy (sex sells) comment = trash
    5. Jeana's son: "Hey tits." (she allowed his behavior)
    6. Running around with boobs hanging out and acting like swingers when they are in their 40s/50s
    7. Leaving underwear around (living room) (Tamra)
    8. Telling the kids to not drink, have sex before marriage, not get tattoos while they parade around drinking, carrying on, swinging, and clubbing.

You can tell us all how happy you are, that the fans "are jealous" and want to be like you, but you can't really believe that we would for one second want your kids. The audience senses the disrespect that your grown kids have for you and resentment. They want money and that is it.

They don't value you as their role models. Why would we want to be like them? We don't want huge mortgage payments or live on credit to show off or impress others.

When someone buys a house or a car like you people do....it is for ONE reason only....to impress others and that is a sad way to live. Life is about giving to others and how you treat other people. I hope the HOUSEWIVES and their kids read this. (I am sure they do). Their lives are not that fulfilling.

Vicki, by the way...what is it that you do that keeps you so busy???? You don't have kids at home. Everyone on this board is like you (we all work). I think that is all show myself. Tap tap (we are waiting to hear what keeps you so busy). Selling insurance after 6 ...nope I don't think so.
    Last edited by IstateTheFacts; 11-28-2007 at 09:44 PM.

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Re: Should Lauri have more kids?

Should she? Are you kidding me?

She will want to. Lauri's goal in life is to have money (because well, money is easier).

Lauri is fooling herself. Lauri thinks if she talks about how happy she is, that she will fool the audience to actually think that she is. We are just sitting back and watching / waiting for it all to unravel (and it will)....time is on our side. Popcorn anyone?

No, I am not an ex and I don't know you, Lauri (although you were my neighbor in Ladera Ranch).

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2696689;
    Let's evaluate....

1. Ashley (age 22) Job = OC Eneryuk (advertising in bars)
    2. McKenzie (age 18) allowed to run with 22 year old Ashley who is
    clubbing and heading to the Playboy mansion. Not as pretty as she
    thinks she is (just my opinion) She better have something upstairs
    because her looks won't get her very far.
    3. Ryan = 21 (step dad has to get him his job) / he hangs with his
    mother and goes clubbing with her (weird weird) Has creepy relations
    with mother (jmo)
    4. Lindsey (not even 21 yet) and already is posing and devaluing herself.
    Lost soul and no job except for Eneryuk and posing
    5. Megan = no job / no real direction
    6. Shane = tap tap (waiting for this big baseball career) Will it happen?
    7. Colton = not likeable / not much going for him (good that is)
    8. Kara = Is she really this wonderful person or is she really the same girl
    that was always begging for money (from the 1st season)????
    9. Michael = slacker 1 Ryan = Michael's slacker evil twin
    10. Brianna = doing well (doesn't associate herself with these people) smart girl

Lauri = caviar dreams on a beer budget (hers) bf is with her for the sake of the show and she is with bf for the sake of his wallet.
    Jeana = constant PR person for her kids (someone has to do it ) When they all leave, she will be LOST.
    Vicki = "I can't be alone with my own husband." Money is her end of all things. Success = how you treat others. (She has A LOT to learn). She thinks how I did when I was in my 20s. tsk tsk
    Tamra = Bugs Barney (not that hot) and very obnoxious, arrogant and unlikeable. I think she is in an abusive relationship (just my opinion).
    What they portray on the outside, is not what is REALLY going on.
    Tammy = disappointment Why on earth are you doing this to your daughter?

Granted, they all work, but they have no clue what success is, self respect, pride or class.

I always back my statements up with facts.

Fact 1: Calling clients a**holes in public.
    2. Straddling 21 year old sons. (creepy)
    3. Discussing $$$, what people drive (people who really have $$$ don't act like this). This is insecurity and bragging. Lauri, wake up.
    4. Tammy (sex sells) comment = trash
    5. Jeana's son: "Hey tits." (she allowed his behavior)
    6. Running around with boobs hanging out and acting like swingers when they are in their 40s/50s
    7. Leaving underwear around (living room) (Tamra)
    8. Telling the kids to not drink, have sex before marriage, not get tattoos while they parade around drinking, carrying on, swinging, and clubbing.

You can tell us all how happy you are, that the fans "are jealous" and want to be like you, but you can't really believe that we would for one second want your kids. The audience senses the disrespect that your grown kids have for you and resentment. They want money and that is it.

They don't value you as their role models. Why would we want to be like them? We don't want huge mortgage payments or live on credit to show off or impress others.

When someone buys a house or a car like you people do....it is for ONE reason only....to impress others and that is a sad way to live. Life is about giving to others and how you treat other people. I hope the HOUSEWIVES and their kids read this. (I am sure they do). Their lives are not that fulfilling.

Vicki, by the way...what is it that you do that keeps you so busy???? You don't have kids at home. Everyone on this board is like you (we all work). I think that is all show myself. Tap tap (we are waiting to hear what keeps you so busy). Selling insurance after 6 ...nope I don't think so.
    Way to go Istatethefacts!!!

IState=POST OF THE WEEK!
    MoanDALEESA for Class President!