Page 21 of 117 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2689971;
    And here is where I get really confused. Over the seasons, Lauri has always managed to comment on the fact that she just cannot trust Ashley. She cannot trust her to look after the condo, she cannot trust her not to have a party, she cannot trust her to pay her bills, the list is endless! And yet, when it comes to McKenzie needing a chaperone, Lauri is all about how "responsible" Ashley is. And she just knows Ashley will "look out" for McKenzie. Whatever......

And last of all - Lauri's parting comment as the girls left was "No drinking!" Ummmm, riiiight. I'm sure they were planning on sticking to that rule - you notice Bravo didn't show the girls at night during their Miami Beach trip! I wonder why????
    Might that have been "No useable film"??? Drinking? Smoking? Stripper Pole Dancing? I believe that Meghan said that some of the girls went clubbing and then they couldn't get out of bed the next morning. I believe that's why they were late getting to breakfast. Meghan was sharing a room with her sister because you know she wouldn't be caught dead "hanging out" with Christen--so you can bet that she didn't go out the night before, either. And yet another reason why she probably didn't go to the beach either. I bet Bravo edited the nasty whispering at breakfast to make it look worse, too. There is no love lost between those two and I don't blame Meghan. The more they show of the "Head Angel", the more grossed out I am over her. I think Meghan can take her.
    One more thing. When you go on a trip some where like that, aren't you more apt to wake up a little earlier from the excitement of the trip? Wanting to explore your new surroundings? When I'm on a trip, the LAST thing I want to do is rot half the day away in bed.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by MissNomer;2690006;
    One more thing. When you go on a trip some where like that, aren't you more apt to wake up a little earlier from the excitement of the trip? Wanting to explore your new surroundings? When I'm on a trip, the LAST thing I want to do is rot half the day away in bed.
    Poor girls need to get their beauty sleep. They are checking out the local culture in those clubs at night!

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Well, we all know what "culture" means to these young ones....tattoo parlor, hanging with a crazy lady on the beach and clubbing it.

I guess they didn't want to go for a ride with Nick Hogan. Ok, bad joke.

Quote Originally Posted by ShoeGoddess;2690022;
    Poor girls need to get their beauty sleep. They are checking out the local culture in those clubs at night!
    Might that be 'horticulture'? I certainly hope they were wearing their 'bloomers'! And I see I better stop now as I could going down hill real fast with that analogy!

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MissNomer;2690042;
    Might that be 'horticulture'? I certainly hope they were wearing their 'bloomers'! And I see I better stop now as I could going down hill real fast with that analogy!
    Maybe the "horticultures" tasted the local "manjuice?"

Oh Oh...I see what you mean, Missnomer
    East of Reality

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2689971;
    And here is where I get really confused. Over the seasons, Lauri has always managed to comment on the fact that she just cannot trust Ashley. She cannot trust her to look after the condo, she cannot trust her not to have a party, she cannot trust her to pay her bills, the list is endless! And yet, when it comes to McKenzie needing a chaperone, Lauri is all about how "responsible" Ashley is. And she just knows Ashley will "look out" for McKenzie. Whatever......

And last of all - Lauri's parting comment as the girls left was "No drinking!" Ummmm, riiiight. I'm sure they were planning on sticking to that rule - you notice Bravo didn't show the girls at night during their Miami Beach trip! I wonder why????
    Of course she can't trust Ashley with HER things, but with another woman's daughter, well, that's just different!
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

What? I'd trust Ashley with my daughter. I mean, what could possibly go wrong? Do you think the producer has any RAW footage we'll see on Bravo's newest spinoff, "When RHoOC girls gone wild?"
    Ribbitt

What fabulous parenting we have seen so far, huh? Ash -a - lee is now 22 with the mentality of a challenged 10 year old. Josh's problems - not even going there. And Soph - ee - uh is 10 years old and acts like a 4 year old (so far - she acts younger every time I see her).

Enter Prince Charming (er, George) - now we have added a self-absorbed, obnoxious 18 yr old who thinks "daddy" runs the world. He also has other children that are no longer allowed to be on the show (and rumor has it that one of them no longer lives with him by choice). Hmmmm... So different from the Brady Bunch that I watched as a child.

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2690575;
    What fabulous parenting we have seen so far, huh? Ash -a - lee is now 22 with the mentality of a challenged 10 year old. Josh's problems - not even going there. And Soph - ee - uh is 10 years old and acts like a 4 year old (so far - she acts younger every time I see her).

Enter Prince Charming (er, George) - now we have added a self-absorbed, obnoxious 18 yr old who thinks "daddy" runs the world. He also has other children that are no longer allowed to be on the show (and rumor has it that one of them no longer lives with him by choice). Hmmmm... So different from the Brady Bunch that I watched as a child.
    i think Josh is living with George's ex-wife because him and George's son are friends.

Theres a little bit of film on bravos sight when Vicki and everybody was at the lake. They are at an outside bar and Vicki said she had her blood work done and she was more like a man because it had so much testasteron. I think they got Lauris and Vickis blood mixed up. Mistakes like that happens all the time.