Page 20 of 117 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2648786;
    Enough already - Carol Brady she is NOT!!! I just don't get the similarities, can someone help me out with that?
    Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't Mr. Brady gay???

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;2687737;
    Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't Mr. Brady gay???
    Yes sir we have a winner! But Mike Brady was PRETENDING to be a great dad on TV because he was getting paid to act for the cameras. As I'm typing this it occurs to me that this is exactly what a couple of the cast members are doing!?!

She was overacting during the scene in the home office. She was acting as though George was about to blow his top and then he was actually quite mellow about the whole tatoo thing with McKenzie. Dare I say it? Uninterested

Then Lauri closes with some comment about it going badly????? I really think she needs to lay off the crack pipe It's rotting the few brain cells that were not already killed off by the hair bleach and extension glue.
    Last edited by Margaritaville; 11-23-2007 at 12:24 AM.

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Ashley is growing on me. I do see potential trouble brewing though if she keeps tagging McKenzie along. It is called contributing to a minor. Be careful, Ashley if you are reading this. You are now in the spotlight and people are just watching and waiting for you to slip up unfortunately and I hate to see this happen to you. Best of luck to you....you are NOT McKenzie's sitter.

The penalties for this violation may include jail, fine, community service, probation, and/or alcohol abuse education.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2689871;
    Ashley is growing on me. I do see potential trouble brewing though if she keeps tagging McKenzie along. It is called contributing to a minor. Be careful, Ashley if you are reading this. You are now in the spotlight and people are just watching and waiting for you to slip up unfortunately and I hate to see this happen to you. Best of luck to you....you are NOT McKenzie's sitter.

The penalties for this violation may include jail, fine, community service, probation, and/or alcohol abuse education.

I don't think Mac is a minor. She is over 18. However,Ashley should resist the temptation of taking her along and getting blamed by her parents (Lauri, George and Gina) if anything were to happen with Mac.
    I agree with you re Ashley, she seems to be maturing this season.
    She might be dumb but she has a good heart. And frankly is the best looking of the mini Hos.
    Kara is not included as she is truly in a league of her own.

Well, if McKenzie is with Ashley and the booze is flowing, then she is contributing to a minor. One must be 21 to drink. I realize they say, "no drinking" on the show, but we all know that goes in 1 ear and out the other. I didn't listen at that age either. I just don't want to see Ashley in that situation. She needs to hang out with people who are her age (22) not 18 (in my opinion) otherwise she is just asking for trouble.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2689871;
    Ashley is growing on me. I do see potential trouble brewing though if she keeps tagging McKenzie along.
    I see trouble in they are NOT sisters and it is McKenzies daddy and McKenzies daddy's money and
    "If you don't do what I want and keep your mouth shut then you and your money grubbing mommy can get the heck out of MY daddy's house".

OR

"If you don't do what I want and keep your mouth shut then I will tell MY daddy that your money grubbing mommy is stealing HIS money and hiding it".

If Laurie were smart she would keep HER kids separate from the others. In the end, BLOOD is thicker then WATER.
    (no matter HOW warm the bath water is )

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by limom;2689890;
    I don't think Mac is a minor. She is over 18. However,Ashley should resist the temptation of taking her along and getting blamed by her parents (Lauri, George and Gina) if anything were to happen with Mac.
    I agree with you re Ashley, she seems to be maturing this season.
    She might be dumb but she has a good heart. And frankly is the best looking of the mini Hos.
    Kara is not included as she is truly in a league of her own.
    I am definitely a Kara fan compared to any of the other kids. Do we know why she had to attend traffic school? Read that recently and cant recall whether it was mentioned on the show.

Lauri's daughter is so pretty. I think she is better looking than McKenzie. I agree that Kara is turning out to be a charming, young lady.

No, I am not an ex either (since everyone is jumping on that bandwagon)

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2689911;

Well, if McKenzie is with Ashley and the booze is flowing, then she is contributing to a minor. One must be 21 to drink. I realize they say, "no drinking" on the show, but we all know that goes in 1 ear and out the other. I didn't listen at that age either. I just don't want to see Ashley in that situation. She needs to hang out with people who are her age (22) not 18 (in my opinion) otherwise she is just asking for trouble.
    And here is where I get really confused. Over the seasons, Lauri has always managed to comment on the fact that she just cannot trust Ashley. She cannot trust her to look after the condo, she cannot trust her not to have a party, she cannot trust her to pay her bills, the list is endless! And yet, when it comes to McKenzie needing a chaperone, Lauri is all about how "responsible" Ashley is. And she just knows Ashley will "look out" for McKenzie. Whatever......

And last of all - Lauri's parting comment as the girls left was "No drinking!" Ummmm, riiiight. I'm sure they were planning on sticking to that rule - you notice Bravo didn't show the girls at night during their Miami Beach trip! I wonder why????