Page 2 of 117 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Lauri Waring - Season 3

FORT Fogey

Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Girl;2620534;
    It was confirmed that the wedding DID take place. Rumor is that it happened September 8, 2007 at George's house with helicopters hired by George circling overhead to keep intruders out.
    Were the helicopters to keep intruders out, or to make them feel like that paprazzi wanted pictures of the wedding, like ABC did for Trista and Ryan?

It sounds like something George would do. George does everything in a big way. Big rings, expensive jewelry, flashy cars. Nothing too good for his blushing bride. What a difference another year makes.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth Bomber;2620757;
    It sounds like something George would do. George does everything in a big way. Big rings, expensive jewelry, flashy cars. Nothing too good for his blushing bride. What a difference another year makes.
    Now THIS sounds like it could be juicey

I give it less than a week before someone starts trashing Lauri with the Whori and platterpuss lips and other things. Horsie? Any one?
    Ribbitt

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Toad;2621437;
    I give it less than a week before someone starts trashing Lauri with the Whori and platterpuss lips and other things. Horsie? Any one?
    Quote Originally Posted by Beezers;2620537;
    YAY! It's good to be back to the Lauri bashing. However, those lips must have been before the huge blow up job they encountered for the promo shoots on Bravo. Her top lip in those is AWFUL! It's almost comical. Actually, it is. If she just plastered red crayon lipstick over them, they'd look like a close second to Bozo the Clown. Now if only she could have surgery for her crepey skin and over-tanned age freckles on her arms.... one could only wish..
    Beat ya to it Toady....

FORT Newbie

Okay.... So they got married. Did Josh walk her down the aisle? Did Josh even come to the wedding?

FORT Fan

That the wedding took place was confirmed in Frank Mickadeit's column in the Orange County Register dated Tuesday, October 16, 2007. Josh is still having problems, Derek the Vending Machine Guy is still hanging in there trying to help.

As for all the juicy details, like who attended, who was wearing what, who gave the bride away and did it all get pulled off without a hitch -- well, we'll all have to wait and see. Wouldn't want to spoil the season finale now, would we?

Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Girl;2622509;
    That the wedding took place was confirmed in Frank Mickadeit's column in the Orange County Register dated Tuesday, October 16, 2007. Josh is still having problems, Derek the Vending Machine Guy is still hanging in there trying to help.

As for all the juicy details, like who attended, who was wearing what, who gave the bride away and did it all get pulled off without a hitch -- well, we'll all have to wait and see. Wouldn't want to spoil the season finale now, would we?
    Who's kissin' who? is that George and Lauri? Maybe it's Lauri and Josh kissin' and making up. What A good mommy
    Ribbitt

Is it me or does Lauri look substantially chunkier in the picture? It os the second picture I have seen in promos for S3 where I have thought she is looking heavier?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PinkyParker;2622568;
    Is it me or does Lauri look substantially chunkier in the picture? It os the second picture I have seen in promos for S3 where I have thought she is looking heavier?
    HEY! She's got her 5.25 rock and his name. Now it's time to enjoy the fruits of her labor.