Page 19 of 117 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Good golly Miss Molly! Did anyone else pick up on Lauri and Ashley and McKenzies worry how Compers was going to handle the tatoo. I was raised by a dad who scared the you know what out of me and my brother and he abused my mom until she finally left him. All of them saying how they worried about Compers Chicklets Chins brought me right back when I lived at home. Those same old feelings seeing the women and feeling how they were afraid came all over me again. But I think Chomps did a good job at holding back his real feelings for the cameras. Lordy, did you see his eyes all bugged out and his chicklets were just a flashin, like the drawing someone put on here. I think Lauri should make him go get that skin cut off under his eyes like she did. If I was Chompers I would be more upset McKenzie went to teh Playboy Mansion but i guess that didn't bother him. If you ask me I think Chomps in real life is a control freak with serios problems because I saw the same kinds of things in my dad.
    One other thing is how Lauri said Chomps likes natural beauty. My boyfriend cracked up. He said if Chomps likes the natural look then what is he doing with Lauri. He said if she has her eyebrow lifted any higher they will be in her hair line. For the first time last night I could see why people are always talking about her looks. My boyfriend said her face is as tight as saran wrapped around a watermelon on a Sunday afternoon picnic and just as shiny too. He is the one who said Chomps eyes looked like a squished toad.

Did anyone else scream "MY EYES!! MY EYES!!" when they showed next week's preview with Lauri in her candlelit tub, beckoning Ole Buggy Eyes to join her? Egads!!! I think their kids should seek counseling after seeing that!

Quote Originally Posted by ShoeGoddess;2685291;
    Heroin? That is so awful if it is true. Why don't the parents track him down and put him in rehab before it's too late? Poor kid didn't stand a chance. Between the drug dealer Lauri had living with the family and Ashley's rumored extra curricular activities it would be shocking if he wasn't using drugs from a young age! Is Sophie next? Will she start using to tackle her inevitable weight issues?
    As far as drug rehab, it has been posted here that Josh's Dad drove him to rehab jnot too long ago and he was supposed to be in there for a minimum of a month. Lauri picked him up in less than a week as she needed him for the "show" and then promptly dropped him off again....at some friends house instead of taking him back to where he was getting the much needed help. Sounds to me like the dad is doing what he can with an adult child living outside of his home. Not much control but at least he is trying to help him with the right tools. Mommy dearest is just trying to help herself as usual.

Lauri & Frog face, you're not fooling anyone and it will not be too long before your ugly life (THE REAL ONE) comes out of your cedar lined closet to show everyone just what horrible, heartless, self-absorbed, plastic lined and stuffed people you REALLY ARE. It's coming, I can just smell it!! Kinda like a rotting corps that someone tried to hide in the attic or basement...the stink eventually comes arising. I'll be ready for that with my popcorn and Corona, with lime of course.

Quote Originally Posted by 2Stinky;2685683;
    As far as drug rehab, it has been posted here that Josh's Dad drove him to rehab jnot too long ago and he was supposed to be in there for a minimum of a month. Lauri picked him up in less than a week as she needed him for the "show" and then promptly dropped him off again....at some friends house instead of taking him back to where he was getting the much needed help.
    OK, I'm confused here. Josh's Dad put him in rehab - did he agree to go? How long was he in before Lauri came and got him? Did he request to leave? Lauri went and got him out because SHE needed his presence to fulfill the Brady theory? Then when that task was done, he didn't go back to rehab? Is it because he didn't want to go? Didn't Lauri think he needed to return? Why would she take him out to begin with? How old is he now? I forget.

I don't like posts like this. Leaves a lot out. Sorry for all the questions.

FORT Newbie

It's true about Josh. In orange county a lot of young kids are smoking and sniffing heroin. It's tragic because these kids will never be the same. As for lauri, she checked him out of the rehab after only a few days. Unreal.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by undercoverangel;2686452;
    It's true about Josh. In orange county a lot of young kids are smoking and sniffing heroin. It's tragic because these kids will never be the same. As for lauri, she checked him out of the rehab after only a few days. Unreal.
    O-M-G! Josh was in a rehab facility, a safe environment where he had access to the help he needs, and his MOTHER checked him out?? And he is back on the streets? And she is crying because he betrayed her by living with Chompers' ex? What kind of mother would do that to a child? Does she want him to end up dead?

I must be reading this wrong or missing something. Please clarify because this is very upsetting to hear about any 19 year old kid no matter what he has done.

Quote Originally Posted by ladychat;2683004;
    I remember reading somewhere that Lauri's ex did try to prevent Sophie from appearing on the show, but a judge approved it because Sophie said she liked being on TV.

That is UNBELEIVABLE! What is this country coming to when a judge allows a 9 (maybe she is 10) year old to have a say in appearing on this show? I would not allow my child to watch this show, and frankly, Sophia should not be allowed to watch it either, but a judge would allow her to appear on the show because she "wants," to? Yeah, it's really a brilliant plan to allow kids to not only watch but be a part of a show where your Mommie Dearest talks about how she uses sexual tactics to attain a watch, and then plants herself in a bathtub for the cameras to beckon her two ton fiance in there with her. I mean how exactly does that work? Hey camera guy come on into the bathroom and film me and hamster cheeks/hammock chins in the tub.
    If you had windows you'd be a building

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2685757;
    OK, I'm confused here. Josh's Dad put him in rehab - did he agree to go? How long was he in before Lauri came and got him? Did he request to leave? Lauri went and got him out because SHE needed his presence to fulfill the Brady theory? Then when that task was done, he didn't go back to rehab? Is it because he didn't want to go? Didn't Lauri think he needed to return? Why would she take him out to begin with? How old is he now? I forget.

I don't like posts like this. Leaves a lot out. Sorry for all the questions.
    I'm with you on this SindyLew. When exactly was he put in rehab by his dad and when was he taken out? It couldn't have been as recently as you suggest as most of the filming for the show ended in the summer except for the wedding which was in September.

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PinkyParker;2686539;
    That is UNBELEIVABLE! What is this country coming to when a judge allows a 9 (maybe she is 10) year old to have a say in appearing on this show? I would not allow my child to watch this show, and frankly, Sophia should not be allowed to watch it either, but a judge would allow her to appear on the show because she "wants," to? Yeah, it's really a brilliant plan to allow kids to not only watch but be a part of a show where your Mommie Dearest talks about how she uses sexual tactics to attain a watch, and then plants herself in a bathtub for the cameras to beckon her two ton fiance in there with her. I mean how exactly does that work? Hey camera guy come on into the bathroom and film me and hamster cheeks/hammock chins in the tub.
    Must be quite an "old boys club" with George and the judges in OC.
    East of Reality

If Lauri had tattoo ink in each of her Botox shots, I think she would look like Mike Tyson by now.
    Ribbitt