Page 18 of 117 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Lauri Waring - Season 3

FORT Fanatic

Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by irishkate81;2681785;
    Just curious, how did you meet her? And how did you find out about Josh and herion? So sad....
    I hope this is just a rumor re Josh.

Quote Originally Posted by undercoverangel;2681756;
    I have met lauri, and she is a fake peice of ****. Can't stand her.As for Josh, he's in denial about his heroin habit. Sad.....
    Don't doubt that a bit about Lauri but I do hope that isn't true about Josh's heroin habit. That truly saddens me if true.

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bewty;2681788;
    Where is his Dad in all of this?

Dad doesn't seem any more caring than Lauri. With them, it's just a one-up-manship game, to see how each can continue, even after all this time, to hurt each other.

I'm sure they blame each other for Josh.

That must be the game they teach in divorce court. The blame game and revenge at all costs. The Peterson's and Waring's seemed to have passed that class with flying colors.

I read on another site people said that Lauri has accused both exes of unfounded, heinous crimes against the kids. Now if that is true, THAT is a mental sickness and the most dispicable thing a person can do.

Is Josh's dad also Sophia's dad? Why is he letting that little girl on the show? Hey, even if "Mr. Preen for the Camera" doesn't want to get personally involved, why doesn't he do what he does best and use his wallet to get this guy into a GOOD rehab? Wonder if that has been offered as I know he also has to be willing.

I just get a sick feeling that they have been too busy being the Brady's and "the happiest in the whole world" to let this nusaince ruin their fun and time in the spotlight. SICK B-tards!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ladychat;2682091;
    Dad doesn't seem any more caring than Lauri. With them, it's just a one-up-manship game, to see how each can continue, even after all this time, to hurt each other.

I'm sure they blame each other for Josh.
    IMO, they are both the same.
    Careless people.

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2682231;
    That must be the game they teach in divorce court. The blame game and revenge at all costs. The Peterson's and Waring's seemed to have passed that class with flying colors.

I read on another site people said that Lauri has accused both exes of unfounded, heinous crimes against the kids. Now if that is true, THAT is a mental sickness and the most dispicable thing a person can do.

Is Josh's dad also Sophia's dad? Why is he letting that little girl on the show? Hey, even if "Mr. Preen for the Camera" doesn't want to get personally involved, why doesn't he do what he does best and use his wallet to get this guy into a GOOD rehab? Wonder if that has been offered as I know he also has to be willing.

I just get a sick feeling that they have been too busy being the Brady's and "the happiest in the whole world" to let this nusaince ruin their fun and time in the spotlight. SICK B-tards!
    I remember reading somewhere that Lauri's ex did try to prevent Sophie from appearing on the show, but a judge approved it because Sophie said she liked being on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by ladychat;2683004;
    I remember reading somewhere that Lauri's ex did try to prevent Sophie from appearing on the show, but a judge approved it because Sophie said she liked being on TV.
    Gee, I wonder who coached her to say that?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2683128;
    Gee, I wonder who coached her to say that?
    True, but she is still young enough to think that is fun and that she is a luckly little girl to be on tv. Sadly, she'll realize all too soon what this has done to her family. She and Josh used to be so close, I wonder what spin she's been given on why he's not around.

FORT Regular

Heroin? That is so awful if it is true. Why don't the parents track him down and put him in rehab before it's too late? Poor kid didn't stand a chance. Between the drug dealer Lauri had living with the family and Ashley's rumored extra curricular activities it would be shocking if he wasn't using drugs from a young age! Is Sophie next? Will she start using to tackle her inevitable weight issues?

Possibly, but surgery seems to be the answer to everything so she would probably have lipo before she is twelve.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.