Page 17 of 117 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 1162
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Lauri Waring - Season 3

  1. #161
    who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    East of Reality
    Posts
    471

    Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

    Let's not forget stalking Slade Slimey after Season 1 until he and Jo got back together.

  2. #162
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    456

    Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

    I can't wait to see the Peterson Wedding extravaganza. According to Lauri, she spent over 250k on the event. BULL.
    I don't believe it. That is a flat out lie. I don't care what they serve to the 200 or so lucky invitees, there is no way a home wedding could be that expensive. Unless, she includes the many surgeries and dental work for the groom and bride.

  3. #163
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    44

    Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by limom;2679033;
    I can't wait to see the Peterson Wedding extravaganza. According to Lauri, she spent over 250k on the event. BULL.
    I don't believe it. That is a flat out lie. I don't care what they serve to the 200 or so lucky invitees, there is no way a home wedding could be that expensive. Unless, she includes the many surgeries and dental work for the groom and bride.
    I agree, any and every dollar amount on all 3 seasons are completely exaggerated. More of the same phoney balony.

  4. #164
    Who? SindyLew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    529

    Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

    That includes the legal bills for the pre-nup. I hear Georgie LOVES his attornies.

  5. #165
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    456

    Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2679182;
    That includes the legal bills for the pre-nup. I hear Georgie LOVES his attornies.
    Good point!

  6. #166
    It's not easy being green Toad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    On a toadstool
    Age
    45
    Posts
    528

    Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

    Fort was closed down most of the last 3 hours or so at least to me. Maybe it was The Bachelor, maybe all of Lauri's fans.
    Ribbitt

  7. #167
    FORT Fan Dreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Little Rock, AR
    Posts
    270

    Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Toad;2681143;
    Fort was closed down most of the last 3 hours or so at least to me. Maybe it was The Bachelor, maybe all of Lauri's fans.
    Trust me Toady it was definately The Bachelor. All of Lauri's fans are on Bravo's site.

  8. #168
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11

    Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

    I have met lauri, and she is a fake peice of ****. Can't stand her.As for Josh, he's in denial about his heroin habit. Sad.....

  9. #169
    Proud Red Sox Lover irishkate81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Boston
    Age
    32
    Posts
    469

    Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by undercoverangel;2681756;
    I have met lauri, and she is a fake peice of ****. Can't stand her.As for Josh, he's in denial about his heroin habit. Sad.....
    Just curious, how did you meet her? And how did you find out about Josh and herion? So sad....
    BB9 Josh to Sharon: "Code Red Emergency, I need your Precious Moments Bible!!""

  10. #170
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Welcome 2008!
    Posts
    536

    Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by undercoverangel;2681756;
    I have met lauri, and she is a fake peice of ****. Can't stand her.As for Josh, he's in denial about his heroin habit. Sad.....
    Where is his Dad in all of this?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.