Page 16 of 117 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by 2Stinky;2670336;

Any chance all of these people are somehow related to each other? LOL. You tell us and then we'll all know.
    Duly noted.

Me, me, me, me, me, me, .....

She kicked her son out of the house, and someone gave him a place to stay Soooo, did she want him out on the streets? I'm just not quite grasping how this was such a traumatizing event for her. She really is portraying herself as

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2675482;

Me, me, me, me, me, me, .....

She kicked her son out of the house, and someone gave him a place to stay Soooo, did she want him out on the streets? I'm just not quite grasping how this was such a traumatizing event for her. She really is portraying herself as
    This is why Lauri never ceases to amaze me. She always puts the information out there, then is upset when the feedback is negative.

Attempting to control message boards, slinging mud at the other women and their children....did she learn anything in two seasons? I think not.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ladychat;2675669;
    This is why Lauri never ceases to amaze me. She always puts the information out there, then is upset when the feedback is negative.

Attempting to control message boards, slinging mud at the other women and their children....did she learn anything in two seasons? I think not.
    Does the the word SLANDER comes to anyone else's mind when thinking about what Laurie said on national TV about George's ex-wife?
    Josh has signed on to be in S3 so talking about him, I think is okay. But Laurie had NO RIGHT bad mouthing the ex on national TV.

What a TOTAL biotech witch!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Lauri is two face lifts away from being the cat woman.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Does anyone have any ideas on why Lauri didn't use Jeana as her agent to sell her townhouse?
    Everyday is a Blessing!

FORT Fan

I've heard that Jeana only deals in higher-end properties. Her website seems to confirm this.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;2677725;
    Does anyone have any ideas on why Lauri didn't use Jeana as her agent to sell her townhouse?
    To quote lauri at an event last year " I cant respect jeana when she is so over weight has such a loser husband who she cant control".
    Lets take a quick inventory of Lauris great life past and present. She cheats on Ashleys 'First I was poor"construction worker father with Phil and leaves him to marry " Then I was rich"Phil. She then sucks him dry after 12 years and then dumps him. She convinces her kids that he is the devil and uses this to create false accusations of abuse and neglect against him to collect more child support.She leaves her children under Ashleys care to run rampant partying and getting in to drugs while she does the same for the sake of "having a good time". She shacks up with a drug dealer Steve "then I was poor again" and in a blind act of loyalty to him kicks both Ashley and josh out of her home and life because they are "interfering". Then she exposes their entire private life and personal struggles on National TV in an attempt to become infamous. She then dumps druggie Steve like a hot potato because some guy buys her a pair of manolos and drives a Ferrari.Within 3 months she has moved in to Chomper Chicklet Chins Newport Mansion"because being rich is easier" and then proceeds to detroy his kids relationship with their mother and kick Josh out of her home leaving him with no money,car or place to live. Oh I forgot she did give him an addiction to pills and alcohol and a destroyed relationship with his father.Then the most heinous of things is Josh moves in with Georges ex wife which put a dagger in to Lauris cold and lifeless heart, Georges son Slayte was one of Joshs friends hence the connection . Lauri you have no heart and George you are just as empty.You are both detroying your childrens self esteem and hopes for a normal life. You truly are an unholy union and as your 15 mins of infamy fades you will be left only each other which will soon lose its money hungry based foundation.
    We have a cheat pool in our office and so far no one has gone over 18 months before Cheating Chomper Chicklet Chins is back doing another Nicole.
    Good luck you guys enjoy the each other the stardom and the price!
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 11-20-2007 at 07:56 AM. Reason: fixed quote tags

I know I can't just put a smiley as a response, but

FORT Regular

Yessiree that's Whori in a nutshell. Quite a resume.

If these RHOOC parents (some - not all) are so anxious to have their children up and out of the house, why don't they insist the kids go to college so they can survive out in the world? I don't get it.