Page 15 of 117 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by 2Stinky;2667341;
    Lauri's "choice" of a man who she allowed the children to be around even after she found out he was not only a drug user, but was also selling them from earlier reports. She let him stay but kicked Josh out? Some people.
    OK, this could be a stretch here, but could Steve have introduced Josh to drugs? Could Lauri have knowingly set her kid up for her now utter dismay and disappointment in him? Lord, this is sicker than I thought!!!

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

I too was baffled by Lauri's break down. When they showed that scene in the previews, I thought one of her kids had really done something bad. How can she upset with Josh for securing shelter? Baffling.

Ashley spells trouble. George can't be happy about her lurking around the ranch so much. She is a grown woman. She needs to get her own life and like Lauri said, 'move on'.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Quote Originally Posted by CongaDancer;2667177;
    From what I understand both Lauri and ChomperChins have done their sickest and best to alienate their children from their ex spouses. From false accusations of physical abuse, drug abuse etc etc. There was a child services investigation which was enterd in to in the court and the court found them to be false and unfounded. Josh's dad has been villified by lauri and all of it is lies, seems as though lauri is now coaching her new bestest friend Tamra to do the same with her ex also ( all this in the pursuit of reality tv entertainmant).Josh lived with his dad for a long time and his dad has always been there for him josh has to take some ownership in this also as he runs from one to another but his father has always been there for him. However Lauri has shown her real self on TV by kicking all her kids to the curb in her relentless pursuit of Georgies wallet! remember she was the one living with Drug user Steve in series 1 and refused to protect her kids from that.
    Why does a woman Lauri's age go to such extremes to get into the Playboy Mansion? Where was Josh then? I also found it very strange in S2 how when Lauri is being questioned by Jo about Lauri and Slimey's fling that Lauri said, "I did not initiate the "relationship" with Slade." How could this bimbo even think sleeping with your friends fiance'f for a couple of weeks be considered a "relationship"? Where was Josh during all that time? Being a mother of a young son myself, I would never put that kind of personal stuff out there for my son to see let alone do the things this woman is guilty of. In my opinion I think Lauri abandoned her kids any time a man came into the picture and we saw it with our ownd eyes when she met Chomper Chicklet Chins. We saw Josh many times begging for his moms attention but she was too busy looking out for herself. (Those scenes were so hard to watch that I wanted to slap her). Ashley said since her mom had met George she never sees her much so she started going to LA to party. No wonder Lauri's kids are so messed up. Now what about Sophie? Maybe she will have a chance now that Lauri is married and off the streets.

Is Lauri jealous of George's ex wife? My friend showed me a picture of her that found off some websight and even has it hanging in her cubacle at work and she is so beautiful. So here is what I think...Lauri is jealous of the ex and she is feeling guilty and blames the ex wife because it made Lauri look bad when another woman took over what should have been her job. So that leads me to ask this question, why do all the women on this show bash their ex husbands? Lauri bashed Josh's dad, Slimy Slade, Steve the druggie, and now Georges ex wife. Tammy bashes Lou for losing all their money and then Duff for not committing, and Vicki bashes her ex and throws him under the bus because he didn't make alot of money, Jeana, bashes Mat, Slimy bashed Jo, Tamra right out of the gate bashed Ryans dad, etc, etc, etc. Do any of these people take responsibility for their stupidness. No wonder their kids are so messed up.

It looks to me CONGA knows something about these people then what we see on tv and from what i have seen so far I think they all are a bunch of losers.

Sorry for rambling but I had to get it off my chest.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreams;2667578;
    Is Lauri jealous of George's ex wife? My friend showed me a picture of her that found off some websight and even has it hanging in her cubacle at work and she is so beautiful. So here is what I think...Lauri is jealous of the ex and she is feeling guilty and blames the ex wife because it made Lauri look bad when another woman took over what should have been her job. So that leads me to ask this question, why do all the women on this show bash their ex husbands? Lauri bashed Josh's dad, Slimy Slade, Steve the druggie, and now Georges ex wife. Tammy bashes Lou for losing all their money and then Duff for not committing, and Vicki bashes her ex and throws him under the bus because he didn't make alot of money, Jeana, bashes Mat, Slimy bashed Jo, Tamra right out of the gate bashed Ryans dad, etc, etc, etc. Do any of these people take responsibility for their stupidness. No wonder their kids are so messed up.
    I couldn't agree more. These women are all ready to push their problems to the fault of others. Lauri is a prime example of someone who messed their kid up and wants no responsibility for it. How many times last season did we hear Josh begging to be able to live in the townhouse? Too many for my liking. This is a kid who needed guidance and a family to help keep him out of trouble. He didn't need to be put into an unstable situation or have to deal with finding a place to live. I know its hard to admit when you have messed up but these women really need to take a look at their own behavior before they start pointing the finger at others.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreams;2667578;

Jeana has every right to bash Matt, really she does't bash him that much its more Kara than anyone else.

If Christen really does quit then I think McKenzie could be the next OC Energy Drink girl. I wonder if the new CEOs lowered the "no smoking and no tattoos" requirement?

At least Ashely should be the new Hummer driver.
    Ribbitt

What are the chances Conga is George's ex's Mom?

Quote Originally Posted by Manerva;2670109;
    What are the chances Conga is George's ex's Mom?
    Any chance all of these people are somehow related to each other? LOL. You tell us and then we'll all know.

Quote Originally Posted by Toad;2669526;
    If Christen really does quit then I think McKenzie could be the next OC Energy Drink girl. I wonder if the new CEOs lowered the "no smoking and no tattoos" requirement?

At least Ashely should be the new Hummer driver.
    Since McKenzie and Ashley haven't "faughten", then that would be a good fit. However, then with petite Lindsay and McKenzie, Ashley would look like the "attack of the oversized woman" next to those two. Not a very appeasing look. So therefore, they should dump Ashley and insert "the prettiest housewife in OC". I mean, she's 40 but she works so hard to look 20, right? Nobody will notice.

Mackenzie selling a drink? I still rember "the original party dog". That's right, Spuds McKenzie.
    Ribbitt