Page 14 of 117 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Lauri Waring - Season 3

FORT Newbie

Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGal0786;2665650;
    I only know what I see on the show, so based on that, Lauri needed to pay more attention to her son that seeking out men. Tough love and abandoning your child because you need to find a sugar daddy arent two in the same.
    My question is "Where is the father?" these girls w no father figure in their life spells disaster

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by CotoRez;2665978;
    My question is "Where is the father?" these girls w no father figure in their life spells disaster
    Very good question. I too would like to know where Josh's father is. Where was he when Josh needed somewhere to live? Where was he when Lauri refused to pay for a lawyer for Josh? There was that blurred shot of him walking into the courthouse but was he involved at all in any of the decision-making?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Heaven22;2666874;
    Very good question. I too would like to know where Josh's father is. Where was he when Josh needed somewhere to live? Where was he when Lauri refused to pay for a lawyer for Josh? There was that blurred shot of him walking into the courthouse but was he involved at all in any of the decision-making?

IMO, both are too self involved in their own dramas to take care of the kids.

FORT Newbie

From what I understand both Lauri and ChomperChins have done their sickest and best to alienate their children from their ex spouses. From false accusations of physical abuse, drug abuse etc etc. There was a child services investigation which was enterd in to in the court and the court found them to be false and unfounded. Josh's dad has been villified by lauri and all of it is lies, seems as though lauri is now coaching her new bestest friend Tamra to do the same with her ex also ( all this in the pursuit of reality tv entertainmant).Josh lived with his dad for a long time and his dad has always been there for him josh has to take some ownership in this also as he runs from one to another but his father has always been there for him. However Lauri has shown her real self on TV by kicking all her kids to the curb in her relentless pursuit of Georgies wallet! remember she was the one living with Drug user Steve in series 1 and refused to protect her kids from that.

I also was not quite following Lauri's "distress". Soooo, she boots her son out, someone takes him in, and that equals him [I]doing something[/I to her ? I am soooo confused. And the sobbing would have been a bit more believable with slightly less botox - I could only tell that she was upset by a weird nasal sound she made. And she couldn't even summon up enough tears for them to stream down her face?? Come on - try just a little harder, could you??

Can someone let Lauri in on a little secret? It's not all about her!!! Who knew??
    Last edited by Margaritaville; 11-14-2007 at 11:47 AM.

Margaritaville, I thought the same thing. "My son is VERY troubled, but MY wittle FEEWINGS are hurt because when I kicked him out, someone else took him in. How DARE he"! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that is a little ludicrous!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CongaDancer;2667177;
    remember she was the one living with Drug user Steve in series 1 and refused to protect her kids from that.
    Remember the trip to Mexico? Josh told Laurie that he saw Steve buy drugs. Laurie did NOT believe him telling him he was a liar. Josh was so upset that he said that he'd take a poligragh test to prove he was being truthful.
    Then Laurie confronted Steve, it WAS true. He did but drugs. And what was Lauries response? "What Steve did was NOT against the law in Mexico."
    A REAL MOTHER would of been SO sorry to have doubted her own flesh and blood.

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2667297;
    Margaritaville, I thought the same thing. "My son is VERY troubled, but MY wittle FEEWINGS are hurt because when I kicked him out, someone else took him in. How DARE he"! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that is a little ludicrous!
    This whole things stinks and seems to me to be another attempt to once again redirect the negative attention OFF of her and GEORGE and point to finger once again at her kids as "The problem". Of course now she has hit rock bottom by trying to make it (and I could be wrong) appear that Josh went to "live" with Georges' ex wife. That is where Bravo cut it and frankly I believe she was trying to get the shock factor by leaving it at that. As if the viewers are stupid enough to bite on her attempts to think there was something between them.

Where is her "Brady Family"? Looks like the "ex" is saving the ones she can is how I see it. Why else would they not be anywhere on the ad's or show? GOOD FOR HER!!! Just goes to show you, she tried to help/protect Josh and is still doing it for her own kids. A mother with a real heart for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by CongaDancer;2667177;
    remember she was the one living with Drug user Steve in series 1 and refused to protect her kids from that.
    WAIT, WAIT, wait, wait!!! HOLD the horsies? I missed season 1. WHO is "drug user Steve"?

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2667333;
    WAIT, WAIT, wait, wait!!! HOLD the horsies? I missed season 1. WHO is "drug user Steve"?
    Lauri's "choice" of a man who she allowed the children to be around even after she found out he was not only a drug user, but was also selling them from earlier reports. She let him stay but kicked Josh out? Some people.