Page 13 of 117 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by Beezers;2663141;
    Is it me??? Or does George always look like he's got his face stuffed with food? He's got a major case of chipmunk cheeks. And after looking at a recent photo of Lauri (in the most gawd-awful dress -think kaleidoscope) she looks more to me like she's had a face lift. Seriously, her eyes look like they're on the sides of her head, almost alien like. Either that, or she needs a new make-up artist.
    Maybe a little of both? Her make-up has always been pretty bad - I think it just cakes after a few layers. Not a good look, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2663765;
    Maybe a little of both? Her make-up has always been pretty bad - I think it just cakes after a few layers. Not a good look, imo.
    LOL in the pictures posted on Tamra's myspace from the New York trip, in one of them, I swear she looks like a wax figure.
    If you had windows you'd be a building

Too much botox and spackle will make you appear wax-figure ish. Very scary stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkyParker;2663188;
    And don't forget to add a shot for everytime the bedazzled bride says she's the happiest she's ever been.
    Didn't they show her crying at the end of the last show saying something about "I don't know how a child can do this to a parent"? I wonder if she is talking about her son Josh? I heard he was a real wedding crasher. I guess we'll see if that's what she is talking about.

Honestly, did she really think he was going to bless her little event? She should have known better, but then again...we are talking about Lauri here. She'll get it together....when Pig's Fly! Oh shoot, I think someone else also told me that Vicki was taking flying lessons soon, there goes that theory.

Quote Originally Posted by 2Stinky;2664343;
    Didn't they show her crying at the end of the last show saying something about "I don't know how a child can do this to a parent"? I wonder if she is talking about her son Josh? I heard he was a real wedding crasher. I guess we'll see if that's what she is talking about.

Honestly, did she really think he was going to bless her little event? She should have known better, but then again...we are talking about Lauri here. She'll get it together....when Pig's Fly! Oh shoot, I think someone else also told me that Vicki was taking flying lessons soon, there goes that theory.
    Time will tell, but I suspect he didn't crash her wedding at all, she's got appearances to keep up ya know, she needed him there.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkyParker;2664825;
    Time will tell, but I suspect he didn't crash her wedding at all, she's got appearances to keep up ya know, she needed him there.
    Are you saying he made a "guest appearance"? I'm sure she was all hugs and kisses and if her face could show emotion, it would show concern. Wonder if Josh was one of the 60 guests that were forced to stand during the ceremony? Oh, and I loved Chicklet's joke about getting smaller people. He's SO witty....NOT!

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2664916;
    Are you saying he made a "guest appearance"? I'm sure she was all hugs and kisses and if her face could show emotion, it would show concern. Wonder if Josh was one of the 60 guests that were forced to stand during the ceremony? Oh, and I loved Chicklet's joke about getting smaller people. He's SO witty....NOT!
    No someone upthread said that they heard he crashed the wedding, I was just saying if he was there, I am sure he didn't crash the big tent shindig. My guess is that if in fact we see him at the wedding, Mommie Dearest wanted him there, she is posing as Carol Brady, she needed him there. As for why she was crying, who knows, maybe it was due to the fact that her tough sh@t, err I mean tough love parenting style has backfired. Wax woman strikes again. Yep, that's right, I went there.

FORT Fan

Frank Mickadeit in his 10/16/07 Orange County Register column says Josh showed up at the wedding.

FORT Newbie

From what I have been told Josh did attend her wedding and was so high on drugs that he made a big scene and ruined Lauris "perfect" day. Maybe it was Gods way of showing her that her life is far from the Brady Bunch perfect that her and ChomperChins would like it to be.Its a sad stae of affairs that they both , lauri and ChomperChins, have sons that are struggling with serious drug/emotional issues and all they can do is pretend to the world that their lives are wonderful. I heard that Josh was recently in a rehab center that his father put him in. After Josh was in there for only a week of the 6 week program lauri took him out in order to attend a "family" photo op for the show. She then put Josh back on the street and he was living from sofa to sofa and in his car! He had been supporting himself by petty crime and now he has moved out to Temecula where he is living with someone who is a long time junkie. Nice mothering huh!Slayte on the other hand has had nothing to do with ChomperChins ever since big man ChomperChins assaulted him.Despite ChomperChins attempts to buy back his sons loyalty with money/cars/motor cycles etc etc Slayte is living with his mother who is fighting a valiant fight to try and get her kids (who all openly profess to hate lauri) out of this dysfuntional environment.

FORT Newbie

I only know what I see on the show, so based on that, Lauri needed to pay more attention to her son that seeking out men. Tough love and abandoning your child because you need to find a sugar daddy arent two in the same.