Page 12 of 117 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Lauri Waring - Season 3

FORT Regular

Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Girl;2659542;
    Yes, I'm an Ashley fan too, but Season 3 could change all that.

Ashley has had quite an exciting summer this year. Most of the details I have are kind of sketchy, but here goes.

Ashley did some traveling - a trip to Miami with McKenzie, a cruise, and a trip to New York.

There were also some scary events. First she was stranded at her father’s home in San Diego during the fires and the place had to be evacuated. Ashley was distressed about the air quality. Then there was some kind of accident in Las Vegas which required a visit to ER. I think she’s feeling better now.

Back to the fun events. There was her Mommy’s wedding and all the fuss leading up to the blessed event, an OC Energy drink photo shoot in Huntington Beach with talk of a billboard. And finally the most exciting event of the summer – hanging with FABIO at Mastros. In fact Fabio was so impressed with Ashley that he sent her a postcard in “the memory of our perfect time together.” I’m jealous.
    Maybe you could work for Bravo writing the promos BUT I believe Ashley was in NYC with her Dad while the fires were around. That's what I heard anyway

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PinkyParker;2658742;
    I thought Vicki said she was jealous because she had to work and support herself, I don't think she actually meant she was jealous of Lauri, but I think that is open to interpretation. In that same clip, Vicki also expressed concern that Lauri was not able to support herself financially in the lifestyle she aspired to, and wondered what Lauri would do if she and George broke up.

good memory! ur right.

FORT Fanatic

My son's observation of George while watching the show with me this afternoon...."He reminds me of something.......(long pause)....He looks like a (male genital) with a face, doesn't he?" I couldn't disagree!

Quote Originally Posted by bewty;2662011;
    My son's observation of George while watching the show with me this afternoon...."He reminds me of something.......(long pause)....He looks like a (male genital) with a face, doesn't he?" I couldn't disagree!
    That is soooo funny He has a point!

FORT Fan

Perfect! Now when I watch him and think to myself "What a ****", I won't be too far off the mark!

Out of the mouthes of babes! How perfect is THAT? We need to make up rules to a RHOOC drinking game. Dont know if we can start a thread about it, but I suggest one be you take a shot when George looks at the camera. Double shot if he looks at the camera then goes over to try to show Lauri the fake love! "Tell em what they've won, honey"! UGH!

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2662829;
    Out of the mouthes of babes! How perfect is THAT? We need to make up rules to a RHOOC drinking game. Dont know if we can start a thread about it, but I suggest one be you take a shot when George looks at the camera. Double shot if he looks at the camera then goes over to try to show Lauri the fake love! "Tell em what they've won, honey"! UGH!
    Sindy, we would be certified (and certifiable) alcoholics before the season ends!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ladychat;2662980;
    Sindy, we would be certified (and certifiable) alcoholics before the season ends!
    I'll drink to that! Bottoms up!

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

Is it me??? Or does George always look like he's got his face stuffed with food? He's got a major case of chipmunk cheeks. And after looking at a recent photo of Lauri (in the most gawd-awful dress -think kaleidoscope) she looks more to me like she's had a face lift. Seriously, her eyes look like they're on the sides of her head, almost alien like. Either that, or she needs a new make-up artist.

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2662829;
    And don't forget to add a shot for everytime the bedazzled bride says she's the happiest she's ever been.
    If you had windows you'd be a building