Page 117 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1767107108109110111112113114115116117
Results 1,161 to 1,162 of 1162
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2781106;
    I seriously doubt that George is dumb enough (unlike Simon) to hire a relative. He has kids her age and would hire them before her. He also knows that Ashley isn't mensa material. If he does hire her, I will be shocked. I hope that she is NOT relying on that for her future. That energy drink job can't pay much either.
    If George was dumb enough to marry, he is dumb enough to hire a relative.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2783074;
    If George was dumb enough to marry, he is dumb enough to hire a relative.
    I'm sure he placed her in some innocuous "make work" position. (any puns are up for grabs) It's not like she can be trusted to really do a job or even complete a simple task, for that matter. She's "out of the way" and that's what's important. She has absolutely zero communication skills, so it's not like they can even trust her to answer the phones. Filing? Nah, you gotta know those doggone ABCs. We know she's not dusting or mopping, so what in the heck can she possibly be doing? Direct marketing? - As in putting fliers on the windshields of cars? A cross promotion for Belly Roach Jewels and "other services"? She blathered on and on about how hard she was studying for the real estate exam, and we know that never happened, nor will it. So, what does she do? Stretch her moms shoes!
    "The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool."
    ~ Touchstone; As You Like It