Page 116 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1666106107108109110111112113114115116117 LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1162
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2781106;
    I seriously doubt that George is dumb enough (unlike Simon) to hire a relative. He has kids her age and would hire them before her. He also knows that Ashley isn't mensa material. If he does hire her, I will be shocked. I hope that she is NOT relying on that for her future. That energy drink job can't pay much either.
    George can whore her (Ashley) out to one of his partners! She can be his suxretary! Then when things go south, she can hire Mommy's attorney to sue!

And the circle is complete!

Lauri....smart? the one that begins each sentence with "George and I" even when it is incorrect to do so. Many people use "I" because they ASS-U-ME
    it is wrong to use "me". Also, I noticed that George's nickname is chins....to me, he has no chin and hers is 12 inches long! This is my first post, although I have been reading for some time. Two other things that annoy the hell out of me about Lauri, why does she blink so much and why does she sound so nasal-y!!?? Maybe, dr Rey could take a little chin off lauri and put it into moneybags.

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;2782447;
    Lauri....smart? the one that begins each sentence with "George and I" even when it is incorrect to do so. Many people use "I" because they ASS-U-ME
    it is wrong to use "me". Also, I noticed that George's nickname is chins....to me, he has no chin and hers is 12 inches long! This is my first post, although I have been reading for some time. Two other things that annoy the hell out of me about Lauri, why does she blink so much and why does she sound so nasal-y!!?? Maybe, dr Rey could take a little chin off lauri and put it into moneybags.
    That is a fabulous suggestion!! They could totally extend their 15 minutes of fame!!!

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;2782447;
    How many times have I wanted to slap her when she says that!!!!!! Never once have I posted this as I have been called the grammar police; thank you for this!!!!
    Lauri's chin does give Leno's some competition. Maybe this was why George was attracted to her: he's chinless, she compensates. I know she would have some excuse for sounding nasal. She'd probably say it's because her tonsils were taken out too early, or too late or something to that effect.
    Oompaloopa likes this.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

I'm so glad, someone else noticed! Lauri is not the only housewife guilty of the incorrect grammar, but its her pompous attitude that makes her sound more stupid than the others. As far as the nasal nose goes....she probably broke her nose while on her track and field, volleyball, softball scholarship or maybe she fell on her nose while on "toe" since she was so "young" when she began, she hadnt mastered the balance yet! What about the blinking!! Perhaps, the botox is dripping into her eyes. I'm sure her over-inflated lips would catch the run-off but if not, the chin will get it for sure!

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;2782521;
    I'm so glad, someone else noticed! Lauri is not the only housewife guilty of the incorrect grammar, but its her pompous attitude that makes her sound more stupid than the others. As far as the nasal nose goes....she probably broke her nose while on her track and field, volleyball, softball scholarship or maybe she fell on her nose while on "toe" since she was so "young" when she began, she hadnt mastered the balance yet! What about the blinking!! Perhaps, the botox is dripping into her eyes. I'm sure her over-inflated lips would catch the run-off but if not, the chin will get it for sure!
    Oh my gosh! You said it SO much better than I imagined it said. Thanks, and WELCOME!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2782505;
    How many times have I wanted to slap her when she says that!!!!!! Never once have I posted this as I have been called the grammar police; thank you for this!!!!
    Lauri's chin does give Leno's some competition. Maybe this was why George was attracted to her: he's chinless, she compensates. I know she would have some excuse for sounding nasal. She'd probably say it's because her tonsils were taken out too early, or too late or something to that effect.
    Well DUH! She sounds nasal because, um, because, OH YEAH! She played softball like a million years ago and one day she went to do a pirouette as she was rounding second base and caught her toe shoe. She stopped herself from falling by going right into a grand jeté all the way to home plate. That is when she found out that she was at college on a volleyball scholarship not softball. She then removed the toe shoes that she had been wearing since she was 9 years old and began to walk on flat feet. She then fell and smacked her nose on the ground.

You're so right...you may have discussed this previously but.......
    when Lauri and her daughter were on the softball bus, were they sitting next to Jenny from Celebrity Apprentice/

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;2782521;
    After all, "Being rich is easer".
    There are thousands of "Real Housewives" inside Coto De Caza that are really real.
    That's not what we want to see.
    Bring back the dripping Botox(ers)!
    Ribbitt

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2782528;
    Well DUH! She sounds nasal because, um, because, OH YEAH! She played softball like a million years ago and one day she went to do a pirouette as she was rounding second base and caught her toe shoe. She stopped herself from falling by going right into a grand jeté all the way to home plate. That is when she found out that she was at college on a volleyball scholarship not softball. She then removed the toe shoes that she had been wearing since she was 9 years old and began to walk on flat feet. She then fell and smacked her nose on the ground.
    That's when she realized that if she only had larger lips and breasts, she would not have fallen but rather, bounced back from the inflation that each area would have provided her. She immediately went looking for a solution, hence, the large, over inflated lips and breasts.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.