Page 115 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1565105106107108109110111112113114115116117 LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1162
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

McFugly a model? LOL, LOL. The best she can ever hope for is to marry some money. She and Ashalee make a good pair. Lying, conniving little snots and nothing more. The wedding speech - googled right off the internet. Funny, I've also seen it as an American Greeting Birthday card, so where she got it is really a mystery!

Waiting tables does require some brains. Maybe they could deliver pizza. I certainly don't think they qualify for the real restaurant business. Hostess, maybe - if they don't have to make any decisions on their own and let someone else answer the phone.And greet people.Hand out pagers. Oooooh, strain, nope. Suck off daddy's teat until it's dried up. Two big losers.

Why did the Great Tranny of OC defend McFug but not her own spawn? Sorry, I'm being rhetorical. The show that just keeps on giving and giving...

Goooooooo Pats! Whooo-Hoooo!
    "The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool."
    ~ Touchstone; As You Like It

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Jesper, you are so right on with Ms. Chipmunk.

FORT Regular

Stupid is as stupid does.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2781174;
    McKenzie: I see her waiting tables and popping out kids.
    I see her getting a boob job and pole dancing.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Rose;2781212;
    ROTFLMAO - well said!

I figure Lauri's kids are paying rent on the Ladera townhouse. Probably not top dollar, but I seriously doubt they are living there for free. More likely they are paying the utility bills and a couple hundred a piece for rent. With car payments, gas and insurance, food and "entertainment" they wouldn't have much left over for rent.
    Here is my take on the townhouse, it could go a couple of ways.
    1) As part of the prenup, Chins put it in his name so he can have the write off. Lairs kids can live there for little or no rent, more of a write off for Chins, ie., dead beat tenants.
    (at the series finale, oops, end of the marriage he will sign it back over to Lair.)

2)The condo is in chins name and Lair has told Josh and Ashley that Chins won't let them live there for free. But since SHE is such a WONDERFUL mother, she will only charge them $1000.00 a month for rent and SHE will pay the difference out of her paycheck. She is most likely on the payroll at chins office, ie., write off.
    She then tells Chins that they pay nothing and that SHE will pay all of the mortgage out of HER pocket. Hence giving her an extra $1000 or so a month.

I don't see Josh and Lair being taken care of until AFTER Lair has gotten EVERYTHING POSSIBLE out of it for herself!
    jmo

FORT Regular

Thanks PugMom for moving my post over here - I forgot which thread I was parked in, LOLS.

You make some terrific suggestions about the status of the townhouse. The mortgage must be in the $4-5k range which is quite a bit to come up with each month for Lauri on her own (meaning no assistance from Mr. P). I read elsewhere that it was believed she was behind on her association dues and of course, there was the problem of not paying the water bill, LOLS, so I think it's safe to assume she was struggling to make ends meet B.G. (Before George).

Also, I believe Ash's car was repossessed at one point (season 1 or 2) which would have seriously damaged her credit with the lender and probably prohibited her from borrowing money again without a co-signer, even if she did manage to bring herself current with payments and the towing/impound fees.

Whoever said Lauri hit the lottery when she met and married Mr. P wasn't kidding. I just hope her kids are more realistic and at least able to appreciate the value of hard work to achieve their goals (assuming they have any that are higher than waiting around for their Prince/Princess to rescue them.)

If Lauri is smart (?) which is debatable, she will pay off the condo quickly with her allowance. She can lay off the botox, purses, and bad hair for a few months. Once she's got the title cleared, the two leeches have nothing to worry about except monthly bills which Lauri can handle. She needs that title as security, just in case . . . . .
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Fogey

It is hard to think of "smart" when referring to laire. She isn't dumb. But I really wonder if even SHE thinks about her future and maybe being on her own. IF I were her, I'd take as much cash as possible each month, without it being noticed, and sock it away. CD's, money markets, simple transactions that would not bring attention to her doings. But still give her something IF needed.

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2781491;
    It is hard to think of "smart" when referring to laire. She isn't dumb. But I really wonder if even SHE thinks about her future and maybe being on her own. IF I were her, I'd take as much cash as possible each month, without it being noticed, and sock it away. CD's, money markets, simple transactions that would not bring attention to her doings. But still give her something IF needed.
    I'm with you on this one. She is past the childbearing age so child support is long gone for her. This is good advice. With those actions, she'd have the condo paid off and could possibly have enough to buy something in the future. As long as that condo stays in her name, he can't touch it. I wouldn't buy any property, just make sure I could when the market is better. She shouldn't invest in jewelry as it's too hard to sell later. Gold and silver, maybe.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

If Josh is working a good recovery program, I say: YAY! However, there's nothing anyone can say or do to convince me that Lauri is an active participant in his recovery. If she were, she'd have been seriously advised against several things.

Tradition #12. Annonimity is the spiritual foundation of our program, ever reminding us to place principals before personalities.

That's huge and part of the core of what makes the program successful. His mother announced on National Television not only that he was in a 12 step program (major no-no), but she also gave the location of his meetings. If there were such a thing as AA Police, she'd have been arrested on the spot.

Brevity is the key, so I'm glossing real fast so this is just in part - No one - therapist, sponsor, whatever - would "allow" for Josh to be handed a new car. Trust has to be earned. As does respect. If Lauri had been consulting with anyone that knows anything about recovery, they would have advised her in no uncertain terms that Josh should not be handed a new car. Again, skimming - but did she set him up for failure? That happens often in a situation where one family member claims to keep helping the person get well, while all the time they subtly sabatoge their program. Like giving Josh a new car and expecting him to be perfect with the payments, his behaviour, etc., and the minute he falls short, it's getting ripped away, giving him zero chance to recover and figure it out on his own. It's way more common than you would believe. People get used to the dynamic, no matter how dysfunctional or sick. If Josh seriously gets well, he may no longer need Lauri at all, and then she would "lose". He has been the "scapegoat" for years and whether they believe, know or acknowledge, that role is crucial in their Waring Family dynamic. If Josh gets well, the scapegoat will "change" and Assley could be next. Or Geoge, or Trophia, or whoever is convenient. It's like musical chairs, and no matter how many chairs get pulled away, we still need a hero, a scapegoat and a lost child. There you have it. Again, I took many liberties in cutting corners to keep this somewhat brief.

Josh: Run and run fast. You can do every bit of it with no help from Momma and Moneybags. You will feel so much better about yourself. Don't even take a crumb from that hag. If you're working a spiritual program, you have already learned that God is doing for you what you cannot do for yourself. Don't quit before the miracle happens! Living a great life is the best revenge!
    "The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool."
    ~ Touchstone; As You Like It