Page 114 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1464104105106107108109110111112113114115116117 LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1162
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Lauri Waring - Season 3

FORT Regular

Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

None of the wives are cultured IMO. They come across as greedy, crass, emotionally insecure, semi-literate women who equate success with how many garages they have to park all their cars in.

Quote Originally Posted by tictac;2779366;
    That's right! Then Laurie wonders why Ashley acts so unmotivated. Look at her plan, she intends to work for George. Laurie is teaching Ashley that you can rely on others to get what you want. That is how you raise a slacker!!!! We need a new show, The Real Slackers of Orange County. (sorry to all the hard working OC residents who are not slackers at all! We know you are out there.)
    This is Tammy's line at the beginning. She says, "No matter how much money you have, you can always rely on others." Lauri just edited it to say, "No matter how much money you don't have, better rely on others." They all have this attitude, Michael and even Brianna, somewhat. All the kids are going to topple and wind up at the bottom, trying to claw their way back up. This is truly reversal of fortune.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

I thought Tammy said, "you can't rely on others." Maybe I am in the wrong here.

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2779736;
    I thought Tammy said, "you can't rely on others." Maybe I am in the wrong here.
    Sounds like either or; I read somewhere, maybe here, she says that you can rely on others and the comment about Tammy's words was that her comment didn't make sense. I think that sounds like her, not making much sense. Either way, most of these people are relying on others.
    I'm going to listen more closely should I ever watch again.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Even though it was worded a little strange, I just took it as meaning that everyone needs friends. We do.

I am just watching the ep where Ashley is asking Lauri if she can be her maid of honor. Ashley is a very pretty girl, but I can't help but notice how "slow" she was with her words. I can't see her doing a job where she would have to think much. If Lauri gets rid of that townhouse, where is Ashley going to go? She obviously will never make the kind of money needed to pay that kind of rent. I think that all of the kids from the show need to get a house together and fend for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2781062;
    I am just watching the ep where Ashley is asking Lauri if she can be her maid of honor. Ashley is a very pretty girl, but I can't help but notice how "slow" she was with her words. I can't see her doing a job where she would have to think much. If Lauri gets rid of that townhouse, where is Ashley going to go? She obviously will never make the kind of money needed to pay that kind of rent. I think that all of the kids from the show need to get a house together and fend for themselves.
    What an idea!!!! That would make another great show.
    Realistically, most of them have been severely hurt by their parents who have not pushed them from the nest. Education is not a priority for many and they live based on what they can get from month to month, bill to bill. I was shocked hearing Tammy's daughters plans. They thought of getting jobs to pay for their cell phones and renting a house together. They weren't talking about the future, about what they wanted to do with their lives, and how to achieve those goals. Ashley wants to work for George. What happens when things so bad between her mother and him? Will she be out of a job?

I seriously doubt that George is dumb enough (unlike Simon) to hire a relative. He has kids her age and would hire them before her. He also knows that Ashley isn't mensa material. If he does hire her, I will be shocked. I hope that she is NOT relying on that for her future. That energy drink job can't pay much either.

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2781084;
    What an idea!!!! That would make another great show.
    Realistically, most of them have been severely hurt by their parents who have not pushed them from the nest. Education is not a priority for many and they live based on what they can get from month to month, bill to bill. I was shocked hearing Tammy's daughters plans. They thought of getting jobs to pay for their cell phones and renting a house together. They weren't talking about the future, about what they wanted to do with their lives, and how to achieve those goals. Ashley wants to work for George. What happens when things so bad between her mother and him? Will she be out of a job?
    Survival of the Fittest. No one will make it out of there alive. Leave them groceries that actually need to be prepared into food, give them enough money to really pay the bills (but see how they spend it on tattoos, booze, cigarettes, purses, etc - Jr. Lauri's in training), assign them chores - wait! I'm talking about Kid Nation! Whoa, pony! The kids on Kid Nation had a few things going for them... Betting the farm that not one of the kids from RHOOC or their spawn would last a week in Pioneer City or whatever they called it.
    "The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool."
    ~ Touchstone; As You Like It

After watching the Yellowstone trip ep, I can't stand McKenzie. She is an ungrateful spoiled brat.

McKenzie: "Old Faithfal is one big bloop bloop to me."

She is so insecure and wants the whole world to know she is little ms. 5 star hotel and above this camping trip.

She is definitely not as pretty as she thinks she is. She looks like a chipmunk to me. If she thinks she is going to be a model or in playboy, then she is looking in the wrong mirror. Ashley is ten times prettier than McKenzie and has a better attitude. I noticed that she is the only child of George's that is able to be filmed....I bet so that she can "be discovered". *eye roll Let's look at McKenzie's future in a crystal ball...I see her waiting tables and popping out kids.