Page 11 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by Tweety406;2658554;
    Ok so I was being totally sarcastic. In all seriousness, what EXACTLY does Lauri have the nerve to think she has in common with the Bradys?

Blended family with 6 children? NOPE

Blended family with lots of kids who put the children first? NOPE

Blended family with lots of kids and healthy pets who are treasured? NOPE (Remember when Jan was allergic to the flea powder? That was a real tear jerker. The real tear jerkers at the Peterson ranch are when Lauri runs over the pets with her car.)

Blended family with kids? OK but that makes about 25% of families these days Brady families. Big deal.
    OK, after watching some re-runs and seeing several different kids with this couple (Lauri and George), how many kids to they ACTUALLY have between them? And just to confirm, they are showing 3 with them in the opening - 3 girls who I believe are Ashley, McKenzie and Sophie? Aren't there two boys? I'm sorry, I can't keep these kids straight. There is a picture of kids on the Bravo site I've never seen before. Who are THEY? Did they rent these kids? Are they actors?

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

I was wondering whatever happened to Lauri's and Vicki's friendship. Did jealously get the best of Vicki and she no longer deals with Lauri?

Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;2658671;
    I was wondering whatever happened to Lauri's and Vicki's friendship. Did jealously get the best of Vicki and she no longer deals with Lauri?
    Jealous of what? Lauri striking oil at the alter?
    If you had windows you'd be a building

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PinkyParker;2658701;
    Jealous of what? Lauri striking oil at the alter?

I don't remember specifics- I just recall Vicki admitting that she was jealous of Lauri's luck with meeting George.

Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;2658722;
    I don't remember specifics- I just recall Vicki admitting that she was jealous of Lauri's luck with meeting George.
    I thought Vicki said she was jealous because she had to work and support herself, I don't think she actually meant she was jealous of Lauri, but I think that is open to interpretation. In that same clip, Vicki also expressed concern that Lauri was not able to support herself financially in the lifestyle she aspired to, and wondered what Lauri would do if she and George broke up.
    If you had windows you'd be a building

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Quadee;2658482;
    Mckenzie is a very pretty girl, but something about her bugs me or it may be that I'm a complete Ashley fan.
    Yes, I'm an Ashley fan too, but Season 3 could change all that.

Ashley has had quite an exciting summer this year. Most of the details I have are kind of sketchy, but here goes.

Ashley did some traveling - a trip to Miami with McKenzie, a cruise, and a trip to New York.

There were also some scary events. First she was stranded at her father’s home in San Diego during the fires and the place had to be evacuated. Ashley was distressed about the air quality. Then there was some kind of accident in Las Vegas which required a visit to ER. I think she’s feeling better now.

Back to the fun events. There was her Mommy’s wedding and all the fuss leading up to the blessed event, an OC Energy drink photo shoot in Huntington Beach with talk of a billboard. And finally the most exciting event of the summer – hanging with FABIO at Mastros. In fact Fabio was so impressed with Ashley that he sent her a postcard in “the memory of our perfect time together.” I’m jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Girl;2659542;
    Yes, I'm an Ashley fan too, but Season 3 could change all that.

Ashley has had quite an exciting summer this year. Most of the details I have are kind of sketchy, but here goes.

Ashley did some traveling - a trip to Miami with McKenzie, a cruise, and a trip to New York.

There were also some scary events. First she was stranded at her father’s home in San Diego during the fires and the place had to be evacuated. Ashley was distressed about the air quality. Then there was some kind of accident in Las Vegas which required a visit to ER. I think she’s feeling better now.

Back to the fun events. There was her Mommy’s wedding and all the fuss leading up to the blessed event, an OC Energy drink photo shoot in Huntington Beach with talk of a billboard. And finally the most exciting event of the summer – hanging with FABIO at Mastros. In fact Fabio was so impressed with Ashley that he sent her a postcard in “the memory of our perfect time together.” I’m jealous.

How do you know all of this stuff ? Are you two close friends or something ? And Fabio is kinda a has-been at this point in my opinion - didn't he just try to start something with George Clooney at Maestro's last week? Trying to get some press for himself, IMO

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

I wonder what Ashley did that was so "impressive".

FORT Fanatic

Bj?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2659551;
    How do you know all of this stuff ? Are you two close friends or something ? And Fabio is kinda a has-been at this point in my opinion - didn't he just try to start something with George Clooney at Maestro's last week? Trying to get some press for himself, IMO
    off topic: The Fabio thing with George Clooney was two ladies were at a (won) dinner with Fabio and they were taking pictures. Fabio had his back to GC who was across the resturant. GC gave the bird because he thought they were taking HIS picture. The ladies asked him to put his finger away and he copped an attitude so Fabio stood up for his lady guests. It was GC that started the hoopla.
    So the story that I heard goes. GC is an @$$