Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

About those feet: Lauri claimed that going on pointe at age nine destroyed them and now they are big and wide. There was a quick shot of her foot on the gas pedal in the car, at least I think that is what I saw. (I had to look away while screaming "my eyes, my eyes). I think the ballet excuse is nonsense. Pointe shoes will give you bunnions and callouses but those feet grew like that via genetic material. It's ok to have big feet when you are that tall, you need them. I just found her excuse lame and childish like all her other explanations for things. I know I am being catty but I could not help it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tictac;2769949;
    About those feet: Lauri claimed that going on pointe at age nine destroyed them and now they are big and wide. There was a quick shot of her foot on the gas pedal in the car, at least I think that is what I saw. (I had to look away while screaming "my eyes, my eyes). I think the ballet excuse is nonsense. Pointe shoes will give you bunnions and callouses but those feet grew like that via genetic material. It's ok to have big feet when you are that tall, you need them. I just found her excuse lame and childish like all her other explanations for things. I know I am being catty but I could not help it.
    What is SO stupid is buying shoes TOO SMALL when you already have bad feet. I just saw a "style file" clip that you can get custom fit ladies shoes for around $750.00. Chump change for a man as WEALTHY as George. Surely her "wedding dress maker" would have the details on where to get them!

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2769961;
    What is SO stupid is buying shoes TOO SMALL when you already have bad feet. I just saw a "style file" clip that you can get custom fit ladies shoes for around $750.00. Chump change for a man as WEALTHY as George. Surely her "wedding dress maker" would have the details on where to get them!
    Did you see George's reaction when he heard her shoes were stretched? Then he began texting or something. You have to laugh! (I really think he married her and spent big time to get his exwife angry. He looked pathetic going with her to get the dress, almost like he just wanted to be sure he got more camera time tagging along. Dating Big Foot can do that to you.)

Quote Originally Posted by tictac;2769949;
    tictac, you are not being catty...you are noticing a very obvious pattern that Mrs. PeterCHINS has...and that's making stuff up to suit her "fairytale"! She is a master of that - i.e. the New Age Brady Bunch. Come on...does ANYONE buy that?

I would love to make a list of all the things she has said that were clearly disputed on the TV screen, because I think you would be shocked as to how many there are.

I personally think she has a sickness....habitual liar. She has gotten so good at it, her face doesn't even crack! Maybe that is why she froze it....so it wouldn't give her away!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tictac;2769974;
    Did you see George's reaction when he heard her shoes were stretched? Then he began texting or something. You have to laugh! (I really think he married her and spent big time to get his exwife angry. He looked pathetic going with her to get the dress, almost like he just wanted to be sure he got more camera time tagging along. Dating Big Foot can do that to you.)
    Tictac, George went not only for chin time, but also to write the check. Do you think sales from Bullah Roach jewelry paid for her dress?

Foot o' cleavage

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2769981;
    Tictac, George went not only for chin time, but also to write the check. Do you think sales from Bullah Roach jewelry paid for her dress?
    Sindy, on another site devoted to RHOOC snark, we deduced from the 9 sales Whori brags about on the Bella Roach site, that even after splitting costs with Whorelei, she wouldn't be able to pay half a month's expenses on Kat Krap Kondo (before she rented it to the "sweet old couple" or whatever the BSOJ said about them).

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2769981;

Oh my you are right!!! I forgot she doesn't have any money!

FORT Regular

IMO, what's sad is Lauri seemed far more concerned about the potential for life-long "regret" if Josh wasn't there to share in the joy of her "wedding day" then she did the short/long term consequences of allowing her minor-age son's personal difficulties to be exploited before a national/worldwide audience. What was she thinking? As a parent, I feel she had a duty and an obligation to protect his interests, not allow her child to be exploited in any way, shape or form to add to the drama of a reality show. Everyone may not watch this show, but plenty did and Josh now has to live with the painful reminder of a turbulent chapter of his life that was caused in great part, by his mother's participation in a reality show that by the way, still lives on in video/DVD format available for purchase. Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Rose;2770073;
    IMO, what's sad is Lauri seemed far more concerned about the potential for life-long "regret" if Josh wasn't there to share in the joy of her "wedding day" then she did the short/long term consequences of allowing her minor-age son's personal difficulties to be exploited before a national/worldwide audience. What was she thinking? As a parent, I feel she had a duty and an obligation to protect his interests, not allow her child to be exploited in any way, shape or form to add to the drama of a reality show. Everyone may not watch this show, but plenty did and Josh now has to live with the painful reminder of a turbulent chapter of his life that was caused in great part, by his mother's participation in a reality show that by the way, still lives on in video/DVD format available for purchase. Ugh.
    That is such a good point. That is the area I have trouble with. It is one thing to put your own life on display but can these young, unsuspecting children, and young adults handle the scrutiny and permanent record this creates?

I picked up on Lauri's selfish concern for HER memory of that day instead of HIS. In any case I could not plan a huge party for myself with a son having so much personal difficulty. What was the rush??? Just to get it in for the end of the season? That is the way it looks.

FORT Newbie

I'm new to this so don't bite my head off but I have to say, you all are mean and I mean that in the very best way. I thought I was the only person thinking all these terrible things about these women when I watched the show, happy to see I am not. Looking at Lauri just kills me, it's difficult for me to understand first off why she thinks she's attractive and why anyone else would think so. I don't see anything remotely pretty or feminine and to top that off, her personality is just dull dull dull. Golddigger for sure but what did George see in her? She obviously does not give a crap about her son, has obviously chosen a man over her child and tries to make him feel guilty about it all the time. I mean come on lady, he's really just a kid that needs some help....