Page 107 of 117 FirstFirst ... 757979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1162
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

[QUOTE=SindyLew;2769503;]The bio dad obviously wants NOTHING to do with this trainwreck and probably prefers that his son's issues stay out of public view. He didn't ask for this....his bitch ex did.

I would LOVE to see the "bio dad" and Lauri on camera at the same time....preferably hooked up to lie detector!! I would PAY to see that!

Count me in for a ticket to that one!!! It could be pay per view.

Seriously, before the children are adults, the exs could step in and try to stop the appearances. Once they are 18, it's the young adults' call so I guess Josh agreed to the scene.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Fogey

Josh agreed to be on this season. At the time he was not aware what the scene would be.
    Since it was not part of the filming, we don't know the details of why SophieA is being filmed and the other minor children are blurred.

MANY times the other parent has the best interest of their children at heart and try their best to make it happen. BUT "sometimes" the courts feel that giving a minor child their own attorney is the best for everyone involved. I am thinking that a child might be afraid to "disappoint" the parent she is with the most so she might tell the CAA what she was bribed to say.
    JMO!

Quote Originally Posted by Toad;2769526;
    Filthy Phil is no Saint but if we have to pick sides, you probably picked right I won't fault you, Sindy.
    I'm definitely not "picking bio dad's side", I'm just stating that Lauri has had a large public forum to spin her side (which I personally think she did a horrible job...she has been caught in many fabrications and has made some ridiculous statements as well as her actions...all on TV) and I would like to see that option available to bio dad. Hence the request for BOTH to be hooked up to lie detectors....for our viewing pleasure of course!
    Oompaloopa likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2769582;
    BUT "sometimes" the courts feel that giving a minor child their own attorney is the best for everyone involved. I am thinking that a child might be afraid to "disappoint" the parent she is with the most so she might tell the CAA what she was bribed to say.
    JMO!
    Ohhh...you mean like, "horsie, horsie, horsie" or the cell phone?

FORT Regular

Personally, I think Josh's biggest problem was feeling like he was losing his family and not finding any reassurance from an emotionally distant mom, he turned to self-medicating. He's 19 now and apparently doing much better according to Lauri's newest blog (January 22, 2008) which is an 8 page interview with Bravo.

I wish Josh all the best and hope he continues to make good choices. Far better to put the past behind him than live in it. For better or for worse, his mother has remarried and has a "new life'. He seems to have accepted this fact while Lauri continues to try and glorify herself and bemoan how hard "tough love" was on her, more than anyone else.

Anyway, Part I of the Bravo Interview can be found on Lauri's Bravo blog. It was good to hear from Josh, himself.

FORT Regular

One question that I have and can't seem to find an answer to is whether all three of Lauri's kids have the same father? Anybody know?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Rose;2769623;
    One question that I have and can't seem to find an answer to is whether all three of Lauri's kids have the same father? Anybody know?
    Ashley is from her first marriage. Josh and SophieA are from #2.

FORT Regular

Thank you Pug Mom!!!!!

That makes more sense now about the kids. I recalled that she was married a few times so I was unsure whether they were all from different marriages.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fogey

Sometimes there can be a lot of unrest in a broken home. So maybe the bio dad will step back, pay his bills, volunteer for local charities and just keep quiet. You know so his kids don't have to be caught in the middle. This doesn't mean he is out of their lives or does not care. He still sees them when he is allowed to. He will ALWAYS love his children and do what is BEST for them. HE just likes to keep it on the down low family only level, NOT national.