Page 106 of 117 FirstFirst ... 65696979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1162
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Foot o' cleavage

Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

New Mommy, I'm in total agreement. I watch all my reality shows with a HUUUUGE salt lick.

The sad part is the people who take what the see on the screen as fact. I'm still ticked that SOMEONE didn't take Sophie out of that scene; leaving her there only made look Whori look like an even worse excuse for a mother.

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

leaving her there only made look Whori look like an even worse excuse for a mother.
    I think that's the whole point....

Quote Originally Posted by mitzimarmle;2768987;
    New Mommy, I'm in total agreement. I watch all my reality shows with a HUUUUGE salt lick.

The sad part is the people who take what the see on the screen as fact. I'm still ticked that SOMEONE didn't take Sophie out of that scene; leaving her there only made look Whori look like an even worse excuse for a mother.
    Totally agree!!! Where was her dad or CPS?? The poor child had no idea what was going on and should not be involved. Lauri does not want to be a mother as I posted somewhere else. She wants to be their "friend". This is so ridiculous!!! George, as her new husband, should have stepped up for Josh. Have we ever seen the two together? I give Simon some credit there for Ryan and being there for Tamra. Shouldn't new hubby/daddy George be there with mommy and the therapist? And where is the bio dad???? Nothing is real. Nothing makes sense.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Foot o' cleavage

Quote Originally Posted by Beezers;2768989;
    I think that's the whole point....
    My point with that scene is that there wasn't ONE person on set that day who could have pulled Whori aside and suggest the girl go wait in one of the production trailers? Or if they did, given what we saw, Whori declined. While scripted to a certain degree, Whori had control over her minor daughter at that point. Any mother worth her salt would have had their child removed from the scene without anyone suggesting (or not) the idea. It should have come to her on her own.

Believe me, we're on the same side of the Whori mess.

PS: I love your kitty.

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

Thank you. It came to me in an email, and it looks just like mine. I love the sweet smile.

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2768957;
    Why can't anyone believe that this whole show is in reality scripted and the people know it and are getting paid? Nothing is making sense about each scene. The producers are taking drama to the hilt. Lauri is wearing a wedding ring in that scene. Wow, maybe this was filmed AFTER the wedding. And why hasn't anyone noticed that Josh did not pass a drug test when he got there and therefore, he is stating, which the therapist did too, that he lied to Lauri, again?????? This is the whole trust issue again.
    In filming movies, the scenes are filmed all out of sequence. The editors put the pieces together. .
    This was the point I was trying to make earlier. It isn't really reality IMO but somes ort of mix that makes it the unique form of entertainment that it is. I don't take it very seriously, especially after learning from a character on an unrelated show that what looked like one thing on the show was in fact something else. There are several sequence issues that prove this. Did anyone notice how Quinn is shown preparing to put on red lipstick before her roxy routine only to show up wearing pink lip gloss? Was that even her hand holding that red lipstink? It's entertainment IMO. Blogs are not reliable because these people are under contract not to say certain things, or tell certain details even after the show is over. I read a blog from a person who was once on America's Next Top Model in an early cycle and she did spill some details about the show that I found quite surprising. Editing changes the appearance of a lot of things. If people enjoy believing it is all real, that is ok too but I don't buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by SarahDuckFan;2768685;
    Vicki
    She has a pig nose and pigs are used to hunt for truffles
    Yes, that's why she got the name but the name truffles stuck because of her constant shrieking and squealing.

What's Lauri's solid nick-name? Horsie face is so "Old"
    Ribbitt

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2768991;
    Shouldn't new hubby/daddy George be there with mommy and the therapist? And where is the bio dad???? Nothing is real. Nothing makes sense.
    The bio dad obviously wants NOTHING to do with this trainwreck and probably prefers that his son's issues stay out of public view. He didn't ask for this....his bitch ex did.

I would LOVE to see the "bio dad" and Lauri on camera at the same time....preferably hooked up to lie detector!! I would PAY to see that!

I only hope that the ex's get pushed too far with this one sided nonsense and do something about it.

Quote Originally Posted by nliedel;2767869;
    I though Lauri looked really good. Lots of second marriages have women in white these days. I always think the marriage is going to work, even with past history. I'm twice married and it's worked for fifteen years. I thought the wedding was lovely.
    Congratulations on 15 years of marriage, nliedel
    but you do say second as in 2. This is Lauri's third time around. No big deal.
    Yes, the wedding was nice (read $$). Did Lauri (read Chins) spend more on her Townhouse or this ONE DAY?
    Witch is worth more now?
    Ribbitt

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2769503;
    The bio dad obviously wants NOTHING to do with this trainwreck and probably prefers that his son's issues stay out of public view. He didn't ask for this....his bitch ex did.

I would LOVE to see the "bio dad" and Lauri on camera at the same time....preferably hooked up to lie detector!! I would PAY to see that!

I only hope that the ex's get pushed too far with this one sided nonsense and do something about it.
    Filthy Phil is no Saint but if we have to pick sides, you probably picked right I won't fault you, Sindy.
    Ribbitt