Page 105 of 117 FirstFirst ... 5559596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1162
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Lauri Waring - Season 3

FORT Fogey

Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

As the saying goes, 'Once learned, twice burned'. This was season THREE. Lair has no one to blame for the snark but herself.

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

But, don't you people know....Lauri is MARRIED now and living the Cinderella lifestyle now. Everyone stop disappointing her while she is living her fairytale dream.

[QUOTE=SindyLew;2768687;][QUOTE=tictac;2768565;]

That is then called acting...and for some reason, I don't think these people have the talent to be actors. And if they are, then why are they allegedly so obsessed with reading what people say about their SCRIPTED stories?

I don't really think they are acting , but I am not convinced what we are seeing is reality either. It's a mixed brew. Why do they get upset? Because I think these people sign on to these shows thinking they are going to get some sort of stardom and love from the public and when they don't it is a bitter disappointment. Just my theory.

FORT Regular

Anyone remember how Lauri met George? What they did on their first date?

Went blind. (It was a blind date.)
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Regular

That is then called acting...and for some reason, I don't think these people have the talent to be actors. And if they are, then why are they allegedly so obsessed with reading what people say about their SCRIPTED stories?
    Their blogs usually confirm that what was shown is pretty much reality and how they are. They just try and make excuses for their bad behavior. I'm sure plenty of stuff is exaggerated or encouraged for the cameras, but that doesn't change the basic flaws in their personalities. Plus some of the stuff they have said is terrible and pathetic no matter the context.

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;2768759;
    Went blind. (It was a blind date.)
    Which explains a WHOLE lot!

Quote Originally Posted by tictac;2768653;
    I was confused by that. I could not come up with seven. I missed something.
    They love to remind us that they have 7 children ( a combination of his 4 and her 3 = 7 kids) Using that same math technique, this would be their 5th marriage. Each of them has been married twice before...

Foot o' cleavage

So, this episode was filmed obviousy only 1-2 days before their wedding (in early september). Lauri brings in the reality tv psychotherapist to see Josh. It's the first time ANY of them meet. Lauri wants this to all work out and her and josh be A-OK in a day so she can SHOW everyone what a happy brady family she has at the wedding?
    Actually, if you look real closely, you can observe two inconsistencies with the timeframe the show presented w/r/t Josh's "intervention."

1. Josh's hair was pretty long during the meeting with the TV shrink. Fine, he could have gotten it buzzed before the wedding, BUT...

2. Whori was wearing her WEDDING SET during the meeting. Either Whorge and she eloped earlier in the summer (explains his "pre-wedding" ring, which turned out to be the "post-wedding model as well, with the huge square diamond), and she forgot to take it off for that scene, or the completion of the Humuliation of Josh took place fairly recently.

If we're to believe the timeline as presented, then that wedding was totally for show, and had no basis in reality whatsoever. I can't stand Oprah Winfrey, but the one pontification she got right was "Too many brides are so busy worrying about the wedding, that they forget about the marriage that comes after it." Seems like our Whori suffers from this malady.

I STILL fume about that scene in the sushi place. First off, why on earth is Sophie-A even present? I don't remember if Josh was of-age when that was taped in 2006, but even with his consent, something so serious shouldn't have been carried out in public or in front of an 8/9 year old child.

As I've said elsewhere, quoting Rhett Butler, a cat is a better mother than Whori.

Why can't anyone believe that this whole show is in reality scripted and the people know it and are getting paid? Nothing is making sense about each scene. The producers are taking drama to the hilt. Lauri is wearing a wedding ring in that scene. Wow, maybe this was filmed AFTER the wedding. And why hasn't anyone noticed that Josh did not pass a drug test when he got there and therefore, he is stating, which the therapist did too, that he lied to Lauri, again?????? This is the whole trust issue again.
    In filming movies, the scenes are filmed all out of sequence. The editors put the pieces together. Sometimes the ending is filmed first, maybe because the lead actress had just found out she is pregnant. The whole project is worked around the actors schedule and then brought together to make sense. This same concept happens on reality shows, but maybe worse. Sometimes, scenes are recreated to get a better angle or view or even, a better concept of the issue. I know people who are involved and have been on these shows and they confirm this. And yes, they are paid. Our NYC Housewife cousin is being paid very, very well for her participation.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.