Page 104 of 117 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1162
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Rose;2768557;
    Say what we will about all the ladies we love to hate - I do think Lauri managed to pull off the much-hyped "fairytale" wedding of her dreams. Her gown was absolutely gorgeous and I thought her hair design and makeup came out beautifully. The tent was magical and the music very romantic.
    I agree. The wedding was magnificent. I think both George and Lauri had something to prove. They wanted it in the faces of their ex's to deal with their own abandonement issues. In any case, it was a nice wedding from what we saw. They wanted to impress everyone and that is what they did. I find that kind of obvious materialism a bit gross, but it's common.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Beezers;2768562;
    There's a lot that isn't working right there...

Oh, I'll give credit where it's due. The wedding looked beautiful! What was ridiculous was the fact it was a 3rd marriage and a little more humility where that was concerned should have been shown, in my opinion.
    Yup, can't disagree with you on that score! For a third-time-blushing-bride, a more understated, intimate family and close-friends only wedding would have been the appropriate choice but let's face it, these are some very selfish and self-absorbed people. I just feel in terms of producing an event that captured her vision of a "storybook" wedding, Lauri managed to pull it off. Then again, having an open checkbook was critical to creating the wedding of her dreams. Without that, I dunno - might not have even been a wedding, LOLS.

FORT Fogey

Since Lair and Chins like to tout that they have SEVEN children, then wouldn't that mean that this is their 5th marriage?

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2768630;
    Since Lair and Chins like to tout that they have SEVEN children, then wouldn't that mean that this is their 5th marriage?

I was confused by that. I could not come up with seven. I missed something.

Quote Originally Posted by nliedel;2767869;
    I though Lauri looked really good. Lots of second marriages have women in white these days. I always think the marriage is going to work, even with past history. I'm twice married and it's worked for fifteen years. I thought the wedding was lovely.
    It was too much for people that are on their 5th marraiges and the only reason why it was like that was to show off.

But no matter what, Lauri still should sue her plastic surgeon for tattoing the jokers' smile on her face and with those eye brows she looks constantly constipated.

Quote Originally Posted by CthruU;2768061;
    Pugmom, WHERE would Whorie go to work? What can she do? And WHY should she lower herself to WORK? Other than the local truckstop slinging drinks or as a "lot lizard" she has no skills. How DARE you suggest she work!! You can just see that sense of entitlement on her frozen face, how she looks down on parking valets who are doing a job she would not be smart enough to do!
    WHOT!!!!!! You don't think they would hire her at that ranch for hoochies?

Quote Originally Posted by Beezers;2768554;
    For Lauri:
    Two words:

YOGA TOES
    Do you think that George now streches out her shoes for her? And how big and how wide do your feet have to be for them to be stretched out before you can wear them??? I swear, she is a man because it sounds like she has size 16 feet.

Quote Originally Posted by RealLee;2768558;
    That's no excuse for being a bad parent. IF her kids turn out ok, it will be in spite of her, not because of her. And that's a big IF. There are plenty of kids who grow up with selfish, dysfunctional parents who grow up to be selfish, dysfunctional adults.
    And that shrink needed a good smack in the head, I couldn't even watch it!

Quote Originally Posted by CthruU;2768012;
    Which witch is the Truffle?
    Vicki
    She has a pig nose and pigs are used to hunt for truffles

[QUOTE=tictac;2768565;]
    Quote Originally Posted by hornet7;2768506;
    Why do you guys hate her so much, and allow yourselves I had the opportunity to to talk with someone on a reality show and I found out that what you see is not necessarily what is going on. The producers ask for certain things in these shows and even if it is not specifically scripted it basically is in fact very scripted. Conflicts are sometimes staged and editing is used to give the impression of one thing over another. You have to just take it all for what it is: TV.
    That is then called acting...and for some reason, I don't think these people have the talent to be actors. And if they are, then why are they allegedly so obsessed with reading what people say about their SCRIPTED stories?

You don't see other "actors" getting all bent over the not-so-flattering characters they portray. I couldn't think of someone whose CHARACTER is not liked on TV....maybe someone can come up with a good example.

Also, don't they get money to be on this show? If they do, they have to take comments/criticizm and praise as part and parcel with their payment. But then again, look at who we're dealing with. These are people that think the world owes them a living and that they should get paid for doing nothing....i.e. Ryan, Ashley, McKenzie and all the other spawn.