Page 103 of 117 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1162
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2767563;
    Well CthruU, I would think keeping an eye on George WOULD be her full time job! You know she does. After he goes to sleep (snoooorrrrrreeeee!!!!!) she's going through his wallet checking for receipts, checks out all his shirts with a gloss & perfume check, has a hotline to the St. Regis for bed checks, drives by the office several times a day. That's a full 8 hours there!
    Well, Sindy - seems to me that is more than 8 hours worth there - must be lots of overtime involved there. And since he is constantly on that cell phone texting - it would take hours just to check each of those calls every day -- soooo tiring... She must be exhausted

You guys have me rolling! I thought the same thing. She has to wonder constantly.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I think Laurie believes she is smarter than George and maybe she is. He drove all the way to Yellowstone and didn't know where hew as, called it Yeosemite. She said he was cute following her around the day of the wedding but I think she really found it annoying. Can this marriage work? They hardly know each other!

In the Where Are They Now segment. Lauri said she discoverd one flaw in her husband, that he snores.

So did she tune him out prior to being married?

She is working up to sleeping in another room. I think she finds him irritating. She was beginning to mock him a bit at the wedding got closer. It looks like she is the man in the relationship.

I guess that will be her excuse to her lawyer when it don't work out.

"George snoring prevented me from getting my much needed rest and therefore I had no other choice but to move in another room which really put a strain on our marriage." George needs to work on his snoring before he can be let back into my life.”

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

For Lauri:
    Two words:

YOGA TOES

FORT Regular

I have been trying to find out where Lauri got the veil she wore and the stunning jeweled headband (or was that a mini-crown??) but the link to the vendor list on Lauri's personal website isn't working right.

Say what we will about all the ladies we love to hate - I do think Lauri managed to pull off the much-hyped "fairytale" wedding of her dreams. Her gown was absolutely gorgeous and I thought her hair design and makeup came out beautifully. The tent was magical and the music very romantic.

FORT Regular

Say what we will about all the ladies we love to hate - I do think Lauri managed to pull off the much-hyped "fairytale" wedding of her dreams.
    I wouldn't call a 3rd wedding a fairytale. Not even close. Besides, what's more important, a fairytale wedding or a fairytale marriage? How can their marriage be such a fairytale with all that baggage and drama?!

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Rose;2768557;
    I have been trying to find out where Lauri got the veil she wore and the stunning jeweled headband (or was that a mini-crown??) but the link to the vendor list on Lauri's personal website isn't working right.

Say what we will about all the ladies we love to hate - I do think Lauri managed to pull off the much-hyped "fairytale" wedding of her dreams. Her gown was absolutely gorgeous and I thought her hair design and makeup came out beautifully. The tent was magical and the music very romantic.
    There's a lot that isn't working right there...

Oh, I'll give credit where it's due. The wedding looked beautiful! What was ridiculous was the fact it was a 3rd marriage and a little more humility where that was concerned should have been shown, in my opinion.