Page 102 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2529293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1162
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Lauri Waring - Season 3

FORT Newbie

Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Pugmom you are toooo funny!

Actually Lauri was attempting to turn back the clock and her life by wearing a white fairy princess, VIRGINAL, first and last wedding dress! This is her big hoorah because I doubt if she'll ever find anyone to ever marry her again,...unless he's dumb as George. The dress should have NOT been white; it should have been, um, a shade of Golddigger Yellow.

And did you see the expressions of Laurie's mom, sister and dad just before the wedding? For sis it was pain, like "why am I here?" Mom gave Whoring, I mean Waring, riding chaps. To go with her face, I guess, you know, horses? no one knows, not even Laurie, she thought because it was "something blue." Dad leading his daughter to the altar of cash had that "here we go again" bored look. He knows he'll be doing this again.

OK, somebody else deserves credit for this but I had to share....The new name for the fairytale couple is "PeterCHINS" I thought it was pretty good!!!!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by NotFromTheOC;2746108;
    To the extent that a person would subject themselves to breast implants, botox, and various and sundry other plastic surgeries and diet and exercise regimens, some of these people are "suffering" for their looks. Since they are doing it and paying BIG money to do it, they don't mind it.

It doesn't mean the rest of us have lost our rights to comment on it. If they want privacy, don't do a tv show.
    There was a study done a few years back in that one of the groups with the highest rate of suicides were women with breast implants. I can see why as these women apparently think huge boobs will make them happy and they'll live happily ever after with a rich sugar daddy. Just the opposite is true: these women just become sex objects for insecure men who do serial cheating on them.

As for aging women like Lauri with no real intellect, what do they DO all day? Spending and shopping. How many clothes does one need? How many times can you redodecorate your house? How can you keep your Georgy boy away from all the Young Thangs out there???

Quote Originally Posted by CthruU;2767562;
    How can you keep your Georgy boy away from all the Young Thangs out there???
    Well CthruU, I would think keeping an eye on George WOULD be her full time job! You know she does. After he goes to sleep (snoooorrrrrreeeee!!!!!) she's going through his wallet checking for receipts, checks out all his shirts with a gloss & perfume check, has a hotline to the St. Regis for bed checks, drives by the office several times a day. That's a full 8 hours there!

Quote Originally Posted by Toad;2765778;
    You said "SHE" remove the "S" () and you get daddy.
    It takes 2.
    Once again Toad, you are sooo on the money...

When Lauri is sitting getting her hair done, she is talking about how she hasn't let her dress out of the bag (but she had to honor us with letting her FACE out of a bag in that segment and having to watch her TRY to chew...GROSS) and she states, "I'm not a professional bride.." and Ashley screaches, "WHAAAT"? Then she proceeds to say "I've been married enough to know this is my last". So what is it Lauri...are you or are you NOT a professional bride?

Ohhh...watching this over again is too much fun. George said they were "cementing" their relationship. Could he be referring to cement shoes? As in the relationship is going to SINK? Make sure you stretch Lauri's pair out wide!!! Extra thick cement for those gems!
    Last edited by SindyLew; 01-24-2008 at 01:26 AM.

Check out the scene at the end with the "what are they doing now". One scene shows Ashley asking Lauri for gas money, it then cuts to her caption about her not taking her RE license exam, blah, blah, blah. Then when it cuts to McKenzie, it starts with Ashley saying, "go ask your dad", and her response is, "Ya, so I can get yelled at...are you kidding me"?

Hmmmm....interesting comment. They didn't show McKenzie much this season, but between that comment and the tatoo drama, are the editors trying to tell us something?........NAH!!!!
    Last edited by SindyLew; 01-24-2008 at 01:51 AM.

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar

I though Lauri looked really good. Lots of second marriages have women in white these days. I always think the marriage is going to work, even with past history. I'm twice married and it's worked for fifteen years. I thought the wedding was lovely.
    I sling romance and makeup
    Home BlogMakeup Blog

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Jesper;2762313;
    Everyone lurves Lauri. I'm having a bit of side fun posing as her at parties. I got the wig, 2 make-up artists to help complete the facial transformation and a cute outfit from Forever 21 (only because they quote scripture on the bottom of the bag; check it out sometime). Yeah, they love her so much; I feel the Lurve every time I put on that costume!! But, they're all popular. I do a mean Truffle impersonation, but I always warn in advance. Party on.

Jesper, I've watched most of all show seasons, but not all. Which witch is the Truffle?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2763760;
    While the "marriage" will be over, I don't see him getting a new model that soon. Only because he will be broke and won't be able to buy a newer one.
    I say they will be living separate lives under the same roof. Lair will go to work, saying she needs to be among adults. Or some other cheesy reason.
    They may even work together to pull off the "life is grand" charade for a while longer. So neither one will have to eat crow so soon.
    Then I see him "downsizing" on the spending and politely force her out. To save face on his end.

Pugmom, WHERE would Whorie go to work? What can she do? And WHY should she lower herself to WORK? Other than the local truckstop slinging drinks or as a "lot lizard" she has no skills. How DARE you suggest she work!! You can just see that sense of entitlement on her frozen face, how she looks down on parking valets who are doing a job she would not be smart enough to do!